+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
CKC Cape Kelvin Catcher Clear - 1000mlAlphacool CKC is a high performance coolant specifically designed for PC water cooling applications and components. CKC is based on materials with years of proven suitability for use in tough industrial environments. This has resulted in a mature product in a new field of application.
CKC contains a special and highly effective copper corrosion protection, dispensed ethylene glycol, ethanediol u. similar additives, provides the full heat capacity of water, suppresses and combats algae and bacteria growth, includes other inhibitors against corrosion.
By dispensing with typical antifreeze, Alphacool CKC is able to retain the full heat capacity of the water - but can be mixed with it. Coolant based on antifreeze must contain at least 25% antifreeze to suppress algae growth, etc. This reduces the heat capacity.
CKC is compatible with copper, brass, nickel, chromium plating, anodised aluminum, plexiglass (PMMA), POM, and plastics for pump housings such as PPS-GF40 (Laing DDC®, etc.) as well as PUR, PVC Tygon®, Masterkleer® tubing ,
Properties and safety information Alphacool CKC:
- odorless and transparent, non-irritating.
- does not require a hazard designation
- does not require labeling due to EC directives / GefStoffV
- The usual precautionary measures are to be adhered to when handling chemicals
- non-flammable, not self-igniting, not potentially explosive
- biodegradable, not water endangering
- S-phrases (according to RL 67/548 / EEC and GHS):
- S2 Keep out of the reach of children
- S20 Do not eat or drink while working
Delivery: 1000ml bottle with ready to use mixture and child safety
- Manufacturer: Alphacools
- UV ink: Not UV-active
- Colour: Transparent
- Specification: Readymix
- Content: 1000ml
Since this coolant contains dyes, it can not be ruled out that it discolors eg clothing or other substances on contact. Also, we would like to point out that dyes can fade over time and therefore decrease the intensity of colour.