+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Eisblock GPX-N RTX 2080 M01 Graphics Card Water Block - Acetal
The Alphacool GPX-N Ice Block for Alphacool's Geforce RTX 2080 M01 is a high-quality, high-performance custom water-cooled heat sink that fits the RTX 2080 Founders Edition . Optimized channel structure and nickel-plated electrolytic copper block ensure efficient cooling of the GPU, memory and voltage transformers. The heat sink with its acetal cover provides a solid and high quality look.
The Alphacool ice block GPX-N for Geforce RTX 2080 M01 water cooling block at a glance:
- For Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition
- Effective heat dissipation through nickel-plated electrolytic copper floor
- Impressive look with solid acetal lid
- Four G1 / 4-inch connections for integration into the circuit
The Alphacool ice block GPX-N for Geforce RTX 2080 M01 waterblock in detail
This cooler is a full-block design that covers and effectively cools all the relevant parts of the graphics card - the GPU, the memory, and the voltage transformers. Nickel-plated electrolytic copper and an optimized channel structure are used to optimally transfer the heat.
The connection terminal has four holes (G1 / 4-inch thread). The backplate is covered with numerous cooling fins, which provide additional cooling. Due to the flat design of the cooler, the connection of multiple graphics cards in a SLI network is easily possible. A removable cover protects the SLI slot.
- Material: nickel-plated electrolytic copper (bottom), acetal (cover)
- Weight: about 1.4 kg
- Thread: 4x G1 / 4 inches
- Alphacool ice block GPX-N for Geforce RTX 2080 M01
- Mounting material
- Thermal pads
- Thermal compound
- SLI compatible connection terminal
- 2x locking screw
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition
More links for "Eisblock GPX-N RTX 2080 M01 Graphics Card Water Block - Acetal"
Graphics Card Edition