+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Laing D5 Vario Pump 655 - NO TOPThe spherical bearing of the rotor offers many advantages: For example an increase of bearing play is impossible due to the design, allowing the pump to run quietly and smoothly over its whole lifespan. A separate magnetic shielding of the pump is not needed.
The ball motor design allows efficient operation of the pump in combination with excellent performance. The pump can simply be connected to a 12V Molex connector of the system PSU.
Summary of benefits:
• 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years lifetime.
• Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
• Superior real world performance
• Pump speed can be adjusted to yield top performance or virtually silent operations
• Compact Design
• Quiet operations even at high speed thanks to new chipset controller
• No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives
• Quick installation with adhesive neoprene pad, or permanent installation with thru-bolts.
• Size: 65 x 65 x 57mm
• Operating voltage range: 8 to 24VDC
• Nominal voltage: 12 V DC
• Nominal Power (@12V): 24W
• Nominal current (@12V): 2 amps
• Maxium head: 10 ft (3.1 m)
• Nominal discharge (@12V): ~ 317 GPH -1200 LPH (Variable)
• Connection size: 1/2'' barbs (12mm)
• Maximum pressure: 50 PSI (3.5 BAR)
• Temperature range: Up to 140°F (60°C)
• Electrical connector: Molex 4pin
• Motor type: Brushless, microprocessor controlled
• MTBF: 50,000 Hours
• Weight: 1.4 LB, 650g
• Compact size allows installation almost anywhere in the case
• Laing D5 Vario Pump Motor Only
IMPORTANT - You will require a D5 Pump Top to use this correctly.
This pump is RPM adjustable
• P1 = 1.800 revs./min
• P2 = 2.550 revs./min
• P3 = 3.300 revs./min
• P4 = 4.050 revs./min
• P5 = 4.800 revs./min