Product information: Altec FX4021 2.1 Speaker SystemGet great sound and awesome design in one system: The Altec Lansing FX4021. It's tasteful enough to sit alongside your finest electronics and small enough to fit on your desktop. And it features dual 5.25-inch drivers and an isobaric subwoofer. Isobaric? It's a fancy technical term for two woofers in a single abinet that are positioned to deliver deep bass in half the usual space. Satellites feature removable bases for easy wall mounting. System includes a wireless remote.
- Crisp, clean sound - Custom designed two-way speakers deliver a great performance
- Feel the Bass - Isobaric-configured dual 5.25
- Wireless Remote and Control Pod - Volume, bass, treble and loudness controls are at your fingertips. Just sit back and enjoy!
- Headphone Jack - For private listening
- Understated Elegance - Contemporary design with removable cast-metal stands look terrific next to your flat-panel screen or mounted on wall (satellite speakers are magnetically shielded)
- SFX Technology - Sound Field Xpander Technology delivers a wider stereo image for bigger sound at the touch of a button
- iPod/MP3 Player Jack - Connect your iPod, MP3 Player or CD player at the same time as your computer