+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
A10-5800K Black Edition 3.80GHz (Socket FM2) APU Trinity Quad Core Processor (AD580KWOHJBOX)The AMD A10-5800K Black Edition in some ways is all the CPU you will ever need. With 4 cores and a stock speed of 3.80GHz, which automatically turbo's upto 4.20GHz when required, this CPU can handle anything you throw at it. Even more impressive is the overclocking ability of these processors with some reaching near 5GHz on air cooling.
The main and best feature of the A10-5800k is the onboard IGP, the HD 7660D which is equivalent in gaming performance to a HD 6670 and can actually play any game including the latest titles with moderate quality settings. In our own testing Borderlands 2 at 1680x1050 with all details on maximum was more than playable, with smooth frame rates. However it is very important with the FM2 platform to use high speed memory as the onboard IGP gets a serious performance boost with faster memory upto 2400MHz.
For those who require more graphics performance, adding a HD 6670 to the mix will enable Hybrid Crossfire giving upto approx 80% additional performance in modern gaming titles, making this new platform viable for entry level gaming machines that can play the latest gaming titles.
- Get gaming performance that outmatches Intel Core i3 and discrete NVidia GT 630 combined.1
- Save time when compressing and consolidating files - nearly twice as fast as a Core i3-2120!2
- Add select AMD Radeon™ discrete GPU cards to boost visual performance up to 75% with AMD Radeon™ Dual Graphics technology.
- Unlock your potential - select the overclockable Black Edition.
- Play for keeps and build with AMD for up to twice the visual performance of Intel Core i5.
- Blazing fast computing from 384 AMD Radeon™ cores 2.0 featuring DirectX® 11 capable graphics.
- Immerse yourself in the awe of AMD HD3D gaming.
- Unlock all the control and performance of the 2nd generation AMD A-Series Processor when you select the overclockable Black Edition.
- Eyeinfinity Support (Upto 3 monitors)
- 4 cores (Quad Core technology)
- 3.80GHz Stock speed
- 4.20GHz Turbo speed
- 4MB Cache
- Multiplier Unlocked (Great for overclocking)
- 100W TDP
- Onboard IGP: HD 7660D, 800MHz Core speed, 384 Stream Processors
- Hybrid Crossfire Capable with HD 6670
- 3yr Warranty