+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
"AMD A10 Lightning V2" AMD Richland A10-6800K 4.1GHz DDR3 Quad Core Gaming PCIntroducing the "Lightning" range of fixed specification, gaming systems. Designed to deliver high performance for those who require more. Featuring the latest AMD Richland A10-6800K quad core APU, running at a speedy 4.1GHz with 4.4Ghz Boost paired with 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3 dual channel memory, ensuring that you are never short on bandwidth. A large 1TB hard drive provides the storage requirements. With superb AMD HD 8670D intergrated DirectX 11 graphics you can begin gaming straight out of the box! All of this is contained within the sturdy BitFenix Merc Beta Mid tower gaming case.
Why You Should Buy This System
- AMD A10-6800K quad core CPU boosting to an impressive 4.4GHz
- Epic AMD HD 8670D GFX performance courtesy of the AMD intergrated graphics
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory for unlimited bandwidth
- Quad core processing for seamless multitasking
- Pre-installed with Windows 8 64 Bit
- Case: BitFenix Outlaw Tower Case - Black
- Power Supply: Corsair CX 430w PSU
- CPU: AMD A10-6800K Richland 4.1GHz Quad Core APU
- Motherboard: Asrock FM2A55M-DGS AMD A55 (Socket FM2) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Stock AMD CPU Cooler
- RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz C9 DDR3 Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 16MB Cache HDD
- Graphics Card: Intergrated AMD HD 8670D Graphics
- Sound: 5.1 HD Audio
- Optical Drive: OcUK 22x DVD±RW SATA ReWriter - Black
- Network: Asus USB-N10 WiFi 150Mbps Pen
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Awesome CPU power combined with efficient onboard graphics for an effective and price effective combo.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
"*Please note, unless specifically stated in the specification above, gaming systems are not shipped with "free games" intended for component promotions only."