"FirePro W9000 Professional Graphics Card - 6GB - GDDR5 SDRAM"The AMD FirePro™ W9000 is the industry’s most powerful professional graphics card available for CAD/CAE and Media & Entertainment professionals. It’s up to 3.9 times faster than competitive solutions in single precision compute performance, due in part to its innovative all-new Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture that allows it to effortlessly process challenging compute workloads. In addition, the 3D primitive graphics performance is up to 1.5 times faster than equivalent competitive offerings, delivering better interactivity when working with complex models and faster render times.
Equipped with a massive 6GB GDDR5 frame buffer, W9000 delivers up to 1.8 times more memory bandwidth than competitive solutions3. With high performance computing (HPC) features like error correcting code (ECC) memory it’s the ideal choice for HPC workflows. Its six mini DisplayPort outputs can drive up to six independent displays at a resolution 12X standard HD using AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology allowing designers unparalleled productivity and flexibility.
- Cutting-edge graphics and compute performance through the all-new Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, delivering up to 1.95 billion triangles/second and 4.0 TFLOPs of single precision compute performance for unrivaled performance in your workflow
- Error correcting code (ECC) memory to ensure precision and accuracy in your results
- Drive up to six displays with AMD Eyefinity technology, allowing users to multi-task across multiple applications with ease
- Optimizations and certifications for many major CAD/CAE and Media & Entertainment applications
- AMD Eyefinity Technology, Industry-leading multi-display technology enabling highly immersive and unrivaled multi-tasking experience across up to six displays, powered by a single AMD FirePro™ W9000 graphics card.
- GeometryBoost, Allows the GPU to process geometry data at a rate of twice per clock cycle resulting in a doubling in the rate of primitive and vertex processing. Triangle rates increase two-fold relative to a GPU that does not possess GeometryBoost.
- Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory, Helps ensure the accuracy of your computations by correcting single or double bit errors as a result of naturally occurring background radiation.
- Partially Resident Textures (PRT), PRT can utilize absolutely enormous texture files, up to 32 terabytes large, with minimal performance impact. PRT accomplishes this by streaming small bits of these massive textures into the GPU as needed, giving compatible applications a virtually endless supply of unique texture data.
- DisplayPort 1.2, Simultaneously output multiple, independent audio streams and display content at resolutions beyond standard HD (maximum resolution of 4096x2160).
- Energy Efficient Design, AMD PowerTune technology dynamically optimizes GPU power usage and AMD ZeroCore Power technology significantly reduces power consumption at idle.
- AMD ZeroCore, AMD ZeroCore Power Technology leverages AMD's leadership in notebook power efficiency to grant our desktop GPUs the ability to power down when your monitor is off, also known as the "long idle state."
- AMD PowerTune, AMD PowerTune is an intelligent system that performs real-time analysis of applications that utilize a GPU. In the event that an application is not making the most of the power available to the GPU, AMD PowerTune can improve that application's performance by raising the GPU's clock speed by up to 30% - automatically.
- Framelock/Genlock, Facilitates synchronization to external sources (Genlock) or synchronizes 3D rendering across multiple GPUs in different systems (Framelock).
- Video Codec Engine (VCE), A multi-stream hardware H.264 HD encoder, for power efficient and quick video encoding.
- AMD FirePro W9000 Professional Graphics Card
- Core Clock Speed: 975MHz
- Stream Processors: 2048
- Maximum GPU Power: 274W
- Frame Buffer / Memory: 6GB GDDR5 384 Bit
- Power Connectors: 2x 8pin / zero power connections
- Display Outputs: DisplayPort x 6
- Warranty: 3 Years
More links for "FirePro W9000 Professional Graphics Card - 6GB - GDDR5 SDRAM"
For home. For work. For gaming.
AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) is a world-wide household name in the IT and hardware industry. AMD is best known for its desktop and server processors, followed by its desktop and workstation graphics cards after AMD's acquisition of ATI in 2006.