+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Radeon Pro WX4100 Professional Graphics Card - 4GB GDDR5 - 1024 Stream ProcessorsRadeon™ Pro WX 4100 Workstation Graphics
World’s Fastest Low-Profile Workstation Graphics Card Content creation has evolved over the past ten years, and so have the demands of the designers and creators. CAD professionals want flexible, sleek, and quiet small form-factor workstations. Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 delivers the performance and reliability workstation users need to get their job done.
Great Performance in a Small Form Factor
Purpose-built for CAD professionals, the Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 graphics card is the world’s fastest low-profile workstation graphics solution available today 1 , delivering up to 2.4 TFLOPS of compute performance. Based on 14nm FinFET technology, the Radeon Pro WX 4100 GPU contains the latest innovations found in the state-of- the-art Polaris GPU architecture.
Planned ISV Certifications
The Radeon Pro certification team is working diligently with our ISV partners to ensure certification on many of the popular applications that are being used in the Design and Manufacturing spaces, making certain that the Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 graphics card is properly supported on key applications so you can have a hassle-free experience.
Quality You Can Trust
Radeon™ Pro WX is the embodiment of innovation and design within the Radeon Technologies Group. Great care is taken into crafting each product to ensure quality and reliability are at the highest of standards. We are proud to stand behind our three year limited warranty (see details at www.amd.com/Warranty) and optional seven year extended limited warranty also available (see details and requirements at www.amd.com/ExtendedWarranty)..
• Application optimizations
• 4GB GDDR5 GPU Memory
• 128-bit Memory Interface
• Direct Graphics Memory Access (DirectGMA)
• Four Mini-DisplayPort Outputs (Ready for DisplayPort 1.4 HDR)
• AMD Eyefinity Multidisplay Technology
• 1024 Stream Processors (16 CUs)
• 2.4 TFLOPS Peak Single Precision Compute Performance
• OpenCL™, DirectX®, OpenGL, and Vulkan™ support
• 50W TDP Maximum Power Consumption
• Half-Height/Half-Length Single-Slot Form Factor
• Planned Minimum Three-Year Product Availability
• Support for Microsoft Windows® 10, Windows® 7, And Linux® (64-Bit)
• FCC, CE, C-Tick, BSMI, KCC, UL, VCCL, RoHS and WEEE Compliance
The immersive computing era has transformational relevance and several defining inflection points:
- Real-time engines and tools are taking over for monolithic design applications
- Low-level APIs such as Vulkan™ and DirectX® 12 now allow developers to write close-to-bare-metal code for greater performance
- Virtual Reality immerses users in a fully realized digital world
- Open source software is driving new levels of capability, unleashing creativity from the limits of any single company.