Product information: Radeon Pro WX5100 Professional Graphics Card - 8GB GDDR5 - 1792 Stream ProcessorsRadeon™ Pro WX 5100 Workstation Graphics
Ready for the Game Engine Revolution in Your Design Workflow
The Radeon™ Pro WX 5100 workstation graphics card is designed to be ready for the game engine revolution in professional design workflows. Game engines (such as Unity and Unreal) have become more commonplace in today’s immersive computing era, integrating themselves alongside traditional CAD applications like Autodesk, Siemens PLM and SOLIDWORKS. Bring your designs to life with the new Radeon™ Pro WX 5100, the fastest 75W TDP workstation card in the world.
Performance Meets Efficiency
Based on the latest Polaris GPU architecture, the Radeon Pro WX 5100 features 28 compute units (1792 stream processors) and 8GB of GDDR5 GPU memory with a 256-bit memory interface. It delivers the power and features to unleash your creativity on applications like Siemens NX, where the Radeon Pro WX 5100 delivers up to 41% more performance than its nearest competitor, the NVIDIA Quadro M2000.
Quality You Can See
Immerse yourself in the millions of pixels that are being driven from the Radeon™ Pro WX 5100 graphics card to your 5K display. See enhanced levels of detail and wider, more precise color ranges with 10-bit color and HDR (High Dynamic Range) support 4.
Quality You Can Trust
Radeon™ Pro WX graphics cards are the embodiment of innovation and design within the Radeon Technologies Group. Great care is taken into crafting each product to ensure quality and reliability are at the highest of standards. We are proud to stand behind our three year limited warranty (see details at www.amd.com/Warranty) and optional seven year extended limited warranty also available (see details and requirements at www.amd.com/ExtendedWarranty).
• Application Optimizations
• 8GB GDDR5 GPU Memory
• 256-Bit Memory Interface
• Direct Graphics Memory Access (DirectGMA)
• Four DisplayPort Outputs (Ready For DisplayPort 1.4 HDR)5
• AMD Eyefinity Multidisplay Technology
• 1792 Stream Processors (28 CUs)
• 3.9 TFLOPS Peak Single Precision Compute Performance
• OpenCL™, DirectX®, OpenGL, And Vulkan™ Support
• 75W TDP Maximum Power Consumption
• Full-Height/Half-Length Single-Slot Form Factor
• Support for Microsoft Windows® 10, Windows® 7, And Linux® (64-Bit)
• FCC, CE, C-Tick, BSMI, KCC, UL, VCCL, RoHS and WEEE Compliance
The immersive computing era has transformational relevance and several defining inflection points:
- Real-time engines and tools are taking over for monolithic design applications
- Low-level APIs such as Vulkan™ and DirectX® 12 now allow developers to write close-to-bare-metal code for greater performance
- Virtual Reality immerses users in a fully realized digital world
- Open source software is driving new levels of capability, unleashing creativity from the limits of any single company.