+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Radeon Pro WX7100 Professional Graphics Card - 8GB GDDR5 - 2304 Stream ProcessorsRadeon™ Pro WX 7100 Workstation Graphics
The World’s Fastest Single-Slot Workstation Graphics Card
The new Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 graphics card is the world’s most powerful single-slot workstation GPU 1 and is designed for VR and the immersive computing era. VR, or Virtual Reality, is emerging as the next major industry inflection point for Design & Manufacturing as well as Media & Entertainment workflows. The Radeon Pro WX 7100 delivers the performance needed to drive user experiences to this next level of immersion.
Based on AMD’s new Polaris architecture, the Radeon Pro WX 7100 delivers up to 5.73 TFLOPS of compute performance, making it the world’s most powerful, single-slot workstation graphics card 1. Equipped with 8GB of ultra-fast GDDR5 memory, the Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 easily handles large and complex models and datasets, providing the necessary performance needed for today’s demanding workloads.
Features for a Truly Immersive Experience
Users can harness the power of the Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 graphics and drive 4K displays at 60Hz, for an ultra-high resolution design experience. If 4K displays aren’t immersive enough, then jump into the new world of VR design - leveraging AMD’s LiquidVR™ Technology - and enjoy liquid-smooth visual performance and ultra-high frame rates. Experience realistic virtual designs and interaction like never before.
Quality You Can Trust
Radeon™ Pro WX is the embodiment of innovation and design within the Radeon Technologies Group. Great care is taken into crafting each product to ensure quality and reliability are at the highest of standards. We are proud to stand behind our three year limited warranty (see details at www.amd.com/Warranty) and optional seven year extended limited warranty also available (see details and requirements at www.amd.com/ExtendedWarranty).
• Application Optimizations
• 8GB GDDR5 GPU Memory
• 256-Bit Memory Interface
• Direct Graphics Memory Access (DirectGMA)
• Four DisplayPort Outputs (Ready for DisplayPort 1.4 HDR)6
• AMD Eyefinity Multidisplay Technology
• 2304 Stream Processors (36 CUs)
• 5.73 TFLOPS Peak Single-Precision Compute Performance
• OpenCL™, DirectX®, OpenGL® and Vulkan™ Support
• 130W TDP Maximum Board Power Consumption
• Full-Height/Full-Length Single-Slot Form Factor
• Support for Microsoft Windows® 10, Windows® 7, And Linux® (32- And 64-Bit)
• FCC, CE, C-Tick, BSMI, KCC, UL, VCCL, ROHS and WEEE Compliance
The immersive computing era has transformational relevance and several defining inflection points:
- Real-time engines and tools are taking over for monolithic design applications
- Low-level APIs such as Vulkan™ and DirectX® 12 now allow developers to write close-to-bare-metal code for greater performance
- Virtual Reality immerses users in a fully realized digital world
- Open source software is driving new levels of capability, unleashing creativity from the limits of any single company.