+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Radeon VEGA Frontier Edition Professional Liquid Cooled Graphics Card - 16GB HBM2 - 4096 StreamWho are the pioneers? They are the ones who have cured diseases and strengthened our bodies. They work to heal our planet and explore new ones. Harnessing science to fuel creativity, and employing creativity to drive science. They pursue an unwavering path towards their goals. There are no barriers, no compromises. They are the early adopters, the people whose passion is to pursue what is new and different. Their achievements won’t be measured in days, weeks or even years. They’ll be measured in centuries.
Empowering Scientists to Explore New Frontiers The Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition, combined with our ROCm open software platform, paves the way for pioneers to continue pushing boundaries in fields like AI. Developers can now leverage the power of the “Vega” architecture to do machine learning algorithm development on the Radeon Vega Frontier Edition graphics card before deploying it out to massive servers equipped with Radeon Instinct accelerators.
Harness “Vega” Architecture to Fuel Creativity From advanced design visualization to photo-realistic rendering and virtual reality (VR), high-end graphics are required to support these increasingly complex workloads. They depend on compute speed and driver reliability more than ever for shorter load and rendering times. Closer partnerships with top software makers helps pair reliability with the raw power offered by the new “Vega” GPU architecture.
No Barriers. No Compromises. Game development is creatively demanding, timeintensive process and any solution that can streamline game design workflows is an extremely valuable benefit for developers. The Radeon Vega Frontier Edition graphics card will simplify and accelerate game creation by providing a single GPU that is optimized for every stage of their workflow, from asset production, to playtesting, to performance optimization.
- Next-Gen Compute Units
- Enhanced Pixel Engine
- Revolutionary Memory Engine
- Efficient Geometry Engine
- GPU Architecture: “Vega”
- Next-Gen Compute Units (nCUs): 64 (4096 Stream Processors)
- Memory Configuration: 16GB High Bandwidth Cache (HBC)
- Memory Bandwidth: 483 GB/s
- Pixel Fillrate: 90 Gpixels/s
- Peak FP32 Compute Performance: 13.1 TFLOPS
- Peak FP16 Compute Performance: 26.2 TFLOPS
- Display Output Connectors: 3x DisplayPort™ 1.4 HBR3/HDR Ready, 1x HDMI™ 4K60
- API Support: DirectX® 12.1, OpenGL® 4.5, OpenCL™ 2.0, Vulkan® 1.0
- Form Factor: Dual-slot, full length (10.5”) configuration
- Cooling Solution: Air or liquid-cooled versions available