+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
/Tenomichi 3D Edit Gold v3.0 Video Editing Software Bundle3D Edit Gold Version 3 is a simple, easy to use video editing suite with plenty of extra features for the serious enthusiast including wide-screen 16x9 high definition support. It enables you to capture video from any device, edit this video in real-time with full screen instant FX and then record the video so that it can be used with any CD Recorder or DVD Recorder. 3D Edit Gold V3 has been developed with the assistance of companies such as nVidia, ATI, AMD, Intel and Microsoft so that video could, for the first time, be edited on a standard PC with real-time special FX as used in the games and film industry. All you require is a compatible DX9 graphics card. You can capture video from your mobile phone, digital camera, camcorder or any digital video device and have fun editing and playing with our special FX generator to make something you, your friends and your family will enjoy watching. 3D Edit Gold V3 has been designed from the bottom up to be easy to use and has the best tutorial system of any editing suite in its class! With other software systems you would have to wait for effects to "render" before you can see them or if they state they render in real-time, the viewing screen is small and the FX are limited. This rendering is often slow and as a result ruins the whole enjoyment of making a movie. With 3D Edit Gold V3 effects are instant, in real-time you don't have to wait at all. You can add fire and see what it looks like immediately, you can control its size, color and ferocity and timing and then overlay it onto your own video all in real-time and in full screen.
3D Edit Gold V3 contains a video capture program called "Capture". You can use it to capture video from VHS recorders, VIVO graphics cards, mobile phones, webcams, digital cameras, flash ram devices, media players, analogue and DV camcorders and PDAs. When used with a DV Camcorder you can operate the control buttons of your camcorder from your PC and select which part of your DV tape you want to record. In its simplest form, you can use Capture to position the DV tape to the correct position and then press record but there are also a number of automatic, unattended features which can be used. Capture has two batch capture modes which can digitize your DV tape un-attended. The first enables you to select a number of different start and stop points on your DV tape and save these points as a batch file. This batch feature operates your camcorder controls for you and digitizes all the video clips onto your hard drive. The second mode searches through your tape looking for instances where you turned the camcorder on or off and uses these positions to separate each clip recorded onto your hard drive automatically sorting any clips which contain no video image. 3D Edit Gold V3 has two interfaces, one for editing standard 4x3 aspect ration NTSC or PAL and one for editing wide-screen TV. It has an interface that grows with you. You can use it to simply drag video clips together and record them or add complex transitions and effects. The interface allows you to zoom into video for a closer look and you can use different skins (covers) to change the look and feel of it. It incorporates a unique Tutorial system called "Show Me". When you want to know how to do something 3D Edit Gold V3 creates a second mouse icon and uses it to demonstrate "how to add a video to the timeline" or "how to use special FX" showing you by example. Once the Tutorial has finished you can continue with your project. This ability to show you exactly how to use the interface means you can get started without having to read a manual or learn a new language you can just watch the tutorials and get going.
- Both 4x3 and 16x9 aspect ration video.
- Play high resolution video up to 1080i HDV.
- A program that captures video from many devices.
- 8 video and 22 audio tracks, enough for even the most demanding users.
- Database tools to organize your video clips and associate text with them.
- Full screen playback of video tracks and special FX.
- Shaderman real-time shader FX (graphics chip based) such as those used in the latest computer games and Hollywood films including fire, distortions, coronas, monochromes, blurs, contrasts, desaturate and animation FX.
- Color correction enabling you to improve poorly lit footage.
- Keying enables you to make certain parts of your video invisible and layer tracks into complex montages.
- Shader chains enabling you to connect different special FX in real-time so you can create complex and subtle FX.
- Real-time 2D and 3D transitions such as explosions, shears, soft bodies and wipes add dynamism to your video.
- Keyframes enabling you to record any changes made to your FX over time so you can synchronize special FX with video.
- Audio mixing desk with flying faders (automated) so you can mix music and sound FX.
- 3D titling tool to create your own 3D credits.
- Additional plug-in codecs enable recording o