Product information: 1900 Nineteen Hundred Ultimate Gaming CaseMeet the Nineteen Hundred, a case engineered for performance and built to enclose the ultimate PC.
It is an unbeatable enclosure that delivers a combination of cooling, performance, and convenience and stands head and shoulders above the competition.
With 9 expansion slots, the Nineteen Hundred features an advanced cooling system for graphics cards up to 330 mm (13.0 inches) in length.
Dual-layer mesh provides a stylish and new fashion into computer hardware.
The Nineteen Hundred is constructed of durable SECC steel that lasts for builds to come. Along with pioneering design and solid construction the Nineteen Hundred is the last word in ultimate PC builds.
- Compatible with up to 3-way NVIDIA SLI/AMD CrossFire
- Durable 0.8mm steel with extended clear side panel
- Grommet-lined cable routing holes with 30mm of space behind the motherboard tray
- 4 front panel USB3.0 ports
- 12 quiet 3.5”/ 2.5” drive bays utilize trays with preinstalled silicone grommets
- 3 tool-less 5.25” drive bays
- Advanced cooling design with dual chamber thermal separation
- Advanced cooling design with top fan mounts spaced for 240mm radiators
- Two quick-release bottom panel with easy access to drive bays
- Advanced cooling system: includes 6 fans and 2 additional fan mounts
- 120 mm internal intake fans(option)
- Fan connector PCB: allows you to connect your 3-pin fans to a single Molex for improved cable management
- Dual-layer mesh maximizes airflow
- PSU intake & front air filters
More links for "1900 Nineteen Hundred Ultimate Gaming Case"
|Form Factor||E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|Width||200 - 300 mm|
|Height||600 - 700 mm|
|Depth||500 - 600 mm|
|Internal 2.5" bays||14x|
|Internal 3.5" bays||12x|
|External 5.25" bays||3x|
|Front LCD/TFT display||no|
|Power supply format||ATX|
|Power supply position||Rear Lower|
|Fans pre-installed||6x 120mm|
|Radiator-mounting||1x Single (120mm), 1x Dual (240mm)|