"300 Three Hundred Ultimate Gaming Case - Black"Impressively spacious and unbeatably reliable, the Antec Three Hundred is an unbeatable enclosure. Despite its eminently portable frame, the Three Hundred has enough room for most of the latest flag-ship graphics cards, as well as six hard drives and a standard ATX motherboard. A cable management compartment keeps your system organized and the airflow unobstructed. A 120mm rear fan and 140mm top fan ensure that the case runs cool even when playing the most demanding games, while the sleek black finish gives it an extra stylish edge.
- External 3 x 5.25"
- Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD
- 1 rear 120 x 25 mm TriCool™ Fan with 3-speed switch control.
- 1 top special 140 x 25 mm TriCool™ Fan with 3-speed switch control
- 2 front (optional) 120 mm fans to cool the hard drives
- 1 side (Optional) 120 x 25 mm Fan to cool graphic cards
- Washable air filters reduces dust build up in your system, which helps keep your system cooler
- Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake
- 7 expansion slots
- Top mounted I/O ports for easy access
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 458mm (H) x 465mm (D) x 205mm (W)
- HDA & AC’97 Audio In and Out
More links for "300 Three Hundred Ultimate Gaming Case - Black"
Not many case manufacturers design cases as well as Antec do. Each of their cases is designed to be as functional and efficient as possible whilst combining this with super durability. Antec produce the ultra-big no-compromise towers for systems of grandeur, all the way down to the super portable and modest mini-ITX cases, some of which are even VESA mountable. In recent years, Antec have also branched out in to the power supply market and have started on a very strong foot with extremely reliable PSUs, reinforcing their brand name as a quality manufacturer.