"EarthWatts 380W Power Supply"Do your part for the environment with EarthWatts power supplies. The earth is our most valuable resource and protecting and preserving it for future generations is of utmost importance. EarthWatts is available in three highly efficient models—380 Watt, 430 Watt, and 500 Watt—and are all 80 PLUS® certified, the newest standard in power supply efficiency. And that means that using EarthWatts will save you money on your electrical bill. Fully equipped with universal input, EarthWatts automatically works on any power grid in the world. And the built-in Active PFC makes EarthWatts the ideal way to reduce electrical waste and protect the environment.
- 80mm low noise cooling fan
- Dual 12V outputs: 12V2 for Motherboard and peripherals; 12V1 for processor
- Industrial-grade protection circuitry prevents damage resulting from short circuits, power overloads, over voltage, and under voltage
- 80 PLUS® certified
- 4 SATA connectors
- PCI-E connector: one for 380W and 430W, two for 500W
- Safety approvals: UL, CUL, FCC, TÜV, CE, CB, C-tick, CCC
- Universal input
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- PF value up to 99%
- AQ3 Antec Quality three-year parts and labor warranty
- Dimensions: 8.5cm (H) x 15cm (W) x 14cm (D)
- Weight: 1.6kg
More links for "EarthWatts 380W Power Supply"
Not many case manufacturers design cases as well as Antec do. Each of their cases is designed to be as functional and efficient as possible whilst combining this with super durability. Antec produce the ultra-big no-compromise towers for systems of grandeur, all the way down to the super portable and modest mini-ITX cases, some of which are even VESA mountable. In recent years, Antec have also branched out in to the power supply market and have started on a very strong foot with extremely reliable PSUs, reinforcing their brand name as a quality manufacturer.