Product information: EDGE 550w 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular Power Supply
DescriptionAntec's EDGE series is the pinnacle of power supplies. EDGE is fully modular with a revolutionary 18+10-pin MBU socket for the needs of tomorrow. By using a PSU that is 80 PLUS® GOLD & ErP Lot 6: 2013 certified, operating up to 92% efficient, you can reduce your electricity bill by up to 20% when compared to many other power supplies.
EDGE's innovative 16-pin sockets create a new level of flexibility by doubling the modular connectivity, supporting two different 8-pins connectors and even future connectors of 10, 12, 14 or 16-pins. All cables are darkened and also flat (except MBU cable) to become Flat Stealth Wires and are thus nearly invisible in your chassis. 2 High Current Rails and a ~99% +12V output ratio maximize EDGE's capabilities to power the latest CPU's & GPU's.
CircuitShield™ makes EDGE safe and reliable in any environment with its 7 industrial-grade protections. Backed by a 5 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support, EDGE embodies everything a power supply can accomplish today.
Specifications- 550W Continuous Power - Guaranteed 550W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 80 PLUS® GOLD certified - Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- AQ5 - Antec Quality 5 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 16-pin Socket - Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- 135 mm LED FDB Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality LED fluid-dynamic bearing fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- High Current Rails - 2 +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
- 98.2% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- 28(18+10)- pin MBU socket - For possible future MBU connectors
- CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), No Load Operation (NLO), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP) & Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP)
- Japanese Heavy- Duty Caps - High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- Flat Stealth Wires - Flat and darkened wires for minimal visibility in chassis (except MBU cable)
- ATX12V 2.4 - Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation
Connectors- 1 x 20+4 Pin
- 1 x 8 Pin EPS
- 2 x 6+2 PCI-E
- 8 x SATA
- 3 x MOLEX
- 1 x Floppy
- 5 Year warranty