+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EKWB Cube Mini ITX Gaming CaseAntec EKWB Cube
Built For Battle
Armed with good looks and an array of builder-focused features, the Antec EKWB Cube boasts massive GPU clearance, front/rear radiator support, and expansion potential in a compact form factor.
Styled for Enthusiasts
The side and top panels are fitted with darkened acrylic windows, and an easy, tool-less side panel opening mechanism enables no-fuss access to your hardware. With RGB colour stirps on the base of the front panel you can change your lighting to suit your mood.
Engineered for Flexibility
With its efficient interior layout for flexible hardware configurations, building with the Antec EKWB Cube is simple and straight forward. Support for graphics cards up to 350 mm, HDD and SSD mounting brackets with captive thumb screws, and a magnetic air filter in front and slide-out PSU air filter come together for a fast and easy building experience.
Built for Performance
The Antec EKWB Cube is optimized for liquid cooling radiators up to 240 mm in front and up to 140 mm in rear. And for a seamless building experience, the Antec EKWB Cube features a basement compartment that separates the PSU and allows for easy cable management.
- Model: Antec EKWB Cube
- Case Type: Mini-ITX
- 1 x 3.5” HDD (mounting space can be used for up to 2 x 2.5” SSD)
- 2 x 2.5” SSD
- Motherboard: Mini-ITX
- Expansion Slots: 3
- Maximum graphics card size (without front intake fans/radiator installed) : 350 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 190 mm
Cooling System: Front:
- 2 x 120 mm front intake fan (Optional)
- 1x 140 mm front intake fan (Optional)
- 1x 180 mm front intake fan (Optional)
- Rear: 1 x 120 mm rear exhaust fan mount (pre-installed)
- Front: up to 240 mm
- Rear: up to 140 mm
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, I/O button, Audio In/Out
- Unit Dimensions: 365 mm(H) x 250 mm(W) x 460 mm(D), 14.37”(H) x 9.84”(W) x 18.11”(D)