Product information: ISK 300 mITX Case - Black (150W PSU)Mini-ITX is the next "big" thing. And now, Antec introduces the ISK Series, an entire line of cases designed exclusively for Mini-ITX motherboards. With three drive bays, a side 80mm TriCool™ fan, and a stable 65-watt power adapter, the ISK 300-65 can handle many of the tasks of a traditional PC, in half the space. And with a 0.8mm cold rolled steel frame, the ISK 300-65 is not only nimble but durable, making it a dream mod case. From petite desktop option to silent home theater, Antec's ISK 300-65 is an epic case of mini proportions.
- 150 watt adapter + DC to ATX board
- 3 drive bays: External 1 x slim optical 5.25" bay & Internal 2 x 2.5" HDD bays
- Cooling system: 1 side 80mm TriCool™ 3-speed exhaust fan
- 1 half-height expansion slot
- Convenient front ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x eSATA and Audio (AC'97 and HDA compatible) In and Out
- 0.8mm cold rolled steel frame for durability
- Case dimensions: 96mm (H) X 222mm (W) X 328mm (D)