"ISK300-150 Black Mini-ITX Case 150W PSU 2 x USB3.0 & E-Sata 0.8mm"Mini-ITX is the next "big" thing. And now, Antec introduces the ISK 300-150, designed exclusively for Mini-ITX motherboards. With three drive bays, a quiet 80mm TriCool™ fan, and a stable 150-watt power supply, the ISK 300-150 can handle many of the tasks of a traditional PC, but in half the space. From petite desktop options to silent home theater, Antecs ISK 300-150 is an epic case of mini proportions.
- Power Supply - 150w PSU included
- ODD Bay - 1 x 5.25" Slim Bay
- HDD Bays - 2 x 2.5" Bays
- Front I/O Ports - 2 x USB, 1 x eSATA, 2 x Audio
- Solid Metal construction - 0.8mm SECC Metal
- Form Factor: Mini ITX
- Motherboard Support: Mini ITX
- PSU Support: Flex
- Body Material: 0.8mm SECC Metal
- Front Bezel Material: Plastic
- Side Panel: Vented
- External Bays: 1 x Slimline Optical
- Internal Bays: 2 x 2.5” Internal
- Cooling Side: 1 x 80mm TriCool™ 3-speed exhaust fan
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x E-SATA
- 1 x HD Audio (Also Supports AC'97)
- 1 x Microphone
- Dimensions: 222mm x 96mm x 328mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.5kg
More links for "ISK300-150 Black Mini-ITX Case 150W PSU 2 x USB3.0 & E-Sata 0.8mm"
Not many case manufacturers design cases as well as Antec do. Each of their cases is designed to be as functional and efficient as possible whilst combining this with super durability. Antec produce the ultra-big no-compromise towers for systems of grandeur, all the way down to the super portable and modest mini-ITX cases, some of which are even VESA mountable. In recent years, Antec have also branched out in to the power supply market and have started on a very strong foot with extremely reliable PSUs, reinforcing their brand name as a quality manufacturer.