"Kúhler H2O 650 Liquid CPU Cooler"The Antec KÜHLER H2O 650 delivers high-performance liquid cooling for your CPU in a quick, easy-to-install package.
The Antec KÜHLER H2O 650 delivers high-performance liquid cooling for your CPU in a quick, easy-to-install package. Unlike traditional liquid cooling systems, this self-contained unit comes prefilled and requires no maintenance. The extra large pump circulates coolant through optimized water channels, while easy-bend flexible tubing allows the KÜHLER H2O 650 to be installed in nearly any orientation. In addition to easy installation, a powerful PWM fan pushes air through directional blades and channels it through the radiator for optimal cooling. Included in the box is an air duct that reduces static pressure which in turn, allows air to flow out of the case efficiently. Lastly, integrated firmware automatically adjusts fan speed and changes the RGB LED based on temperature. Engineered for maximum performance, the Antec KÜHLER H2O 650 delivers liquid cooling performance at an air cooling price
- Copper cold plate is optimized for thermal conduction
- Extra large pump and integrated PWM fan were engineered to cool the radiator efficiently
- One Integrated PWM fan automatically adjust fan speed based on temperature. Built-in directional
blades focus airflow through the radiator
- RGB LED illuminates your case and changes color to
indicate CPU temperature
- Fan Speed: 600 – 2400 RPM
- Radiator Dimensions: 159 mm x 120 mm x 27 mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120 mm x 25 mm
- Cold Plate + Pump Height: 1.0” / 26 mm
- Tubing Length: 11.8” / 300 mm
- Cooling Liquid: Safe, environmentally-friendly, anti-corrosive
- Warranty: 3 years
More links for "Kúhler H2O 650 Liquid CPU Cooler"
Not many case manufacturers design cases as well as Antec do. Each of their cases is designed to be as functional and efficient as possible whilst combining this with super durability. Antec produce the ultra-big no-compromise towers for systems of grandeur, all the way down to the super portable and modest mini-ITX cases, some of which are even VESA mountable. In recent years, Antec have also branched out in to the power supply market and have started on a very strong foot with extremely reliable PSUs, reinforcing their brand name as a quality manufacturer.