+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Mini-P180 Micro ATX Case - Black (No PSU)The reliability, performance, and versatility of the Antec Performance One series is now available in a stylishly small enclosure, perfect for gamers on the move. The Mini P180 boasts a heat-reducing dual chamber design with room for your microATX motherboard, power supply, and up to 5 hard drives. Sound-deadening multi-layer side panels and silicone grommets ensure quiet computing, while 120 mm and 200 mm fans provide optimal cooling. Top it off with a sleek interior black finish and front USB, audio, and eSATA ports, and you won't believe the quality we've fit into this petite portable case.
- Unique upper and lower chamber structure: the power supply resides in a separate chamber to isolate heat from the system and lower system noise.
- Stylish black interior
- Configurable to accomodate graphics cards with full length PCBs
- 8 Drive Bays: External 3 x 5.25''; 1 x 3.5'' & Internal 5 x 3.5'' for HDD
- Cable organization for added convenience and better airflow
- Innovative three-layer side panel (aluminium, plastic, aluminium) dampens system generated noise, making this one of the quietest cases available
- Cooling System: 1 rear (standard) 120mm x 25mm TriCool Fan, 1 top (standard) 200mm x 25mm TriCool fan, 2 front chamber (optional) 120mm Fan
- Motherboard: up to microATX
- 4 Expansion Slots
- Front ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x eSATA, Audio In and Out (AC' 97 and HDA)
- 0.8mm cold rolled steel for durability through the majority of chassis
- Unit dimensions: 17.1"(H) x 8.3"(W) x 17.2"(D)