+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Mobile Products - Gain Bluetooth hands free and music streaming receiver (White)A.M.P by Antec - Gain Bluetooth hands free and music streaming receiver
• Bluetooth HD Technology Ensures CD quality sound and crystal-clear audio when listening to music, watching movies or playing games.
• Built-in Microphone and ControlsTransform your headphones and use the integrated microphone and audio controls to adjust volume, pause and skip tracks.
• Place and Pick up CallsTurn your headphones into a Bluetooth headset; switch seamlessly between audio and phone functions.
• Slim form factorLow-profile design easily clips on to your shirt or slides into pockets reducing tangles and mess.• High Capacity BatteriesAllows for up to 6hrs of continuous music playback.
•Compatible with Bluetooth transmitting devices.
•Pair with PlayStation 3, PSP, and other gaming/portablegaming units.
•Great for turning home audio systems to streaming mediaplayers.
•Use in cars that have AUX inputs and also act as ahandsfreephone, allowing voice calls to play through thespeaker system.
•Connect your tablet/ipadto speakers to use as a speaker/conference call device.
Standard:Bluetooth Specification 2.1+EDR
• Advanced Audio Distribution Profile(A2DP)
• Audio Video Remote Control Profile(AVRCP)• Hands Free Profile(HFP V1.5)
• Headset Profile(HSP)RF Specifications
•Frequency Band :2.402~2.4800GHz unlicensed ISM band
•Spectrum :FHSS(Frequency Hoping Spread Spectrum)
•Output Power :-6~4 dbm
•Receiving Sensitivity :-80dbm@<0.1%BER
Begin with receiver powered off. Push and hold Middle Function Button (MFB button) for 6-8 seconds until status light alternates red and blue.
• Headset mode:
• Double click MFB button to use voice dial function
• Hold the MFB button to use the last number redial function
Incoming call (ring) mode:
• Press the MFB button to accept phone calls
• Hold the MFB button to reject incoming calls
In call active mode:
• Press Vol+ or Vol-to adjust volume
• Hold the MFB button when you hear a beeping tone to toggle calls between your headset and cellular phone
• Press the MFB button to end a call
• Hold Vol+ and Vol-simultaneously to mute the microphone