"One Gaming Case - Black"
For new builders and seasonal system integrators alike, everyone will find something to like in Antec's One. This enclosure is stocked with features any builder will value at an attractive price - ample cooling, USB 3.0, tool-less 5.25" & 3.5" drive bays and bottom-mounted PSU intake with air filter - so that you can put your PC together with ease and get to the fun stuff. If you're looking for high quality PC essentials at an affordable cost, then this enclosure is the One for you.
- 10 drive bays: 3 x 5.25" / 5 x 3.5" / 2 x 2.5"
- Motherboards: Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- Maximum graphics card length: 10.5" (266 mm)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 6.1"(155 mm)
- Top Cooling: 1 x 120 mm top exhaust fan
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 120 mm rear exhaust fan
- Side Cooling: 1 x 120 mm side intake fan (optional)
- Front Cooling: 1 x 120 mm front intake fan (optional)
- Bottom Cooling: 1 x 120 mm / 140 mm bottom fan (optional)
- 7 expansion slots
- Maximum-sized CPU cutout
- Water cooling support: rear water cooling grommets (support ½-inch tubes)
- Bottom-mounted power supply with intake filter
- No power supply included
- Front I/O ports: 2 x USB 3.0 with included USB 2.0 adapter / Audio In/Out
- Unit Dimensions: 438 mm (H) x 208 mm (W) x 488 mm (D)
More links for "One Gaming Case - Black"
Not many case manufacturers design cases as well as Antec do. Each of their cases is designed to be as functional and efficient as possible whilst combining this with super durability. Antec produce the ultra-big no-compromise towers for systems of grandeur, all the way down to the super portable and modest mini-ITX cases, some of which are even VESA mountable. In recent years, Antec have also branched out in to the power supply market and have started on a very strong foot with extremely reliable PSUs, reinforcing their brand name as a quality manufacturer.