"P100 Mid Tower Silenced Computing Case"The P100 is an ATX case that epitomizes cool, quiet, and sophistication. It features Antec’s award winning the Performance One series design and Quiet Computing™ technologies that minimize system noise.
In addition to 7 expansion slots, the P100 also supports 2 toolless 5.25” drives and 7 tool-less 3.5”/ 2.5” drives. With a greatprice to feature ratio the P100 is the only economical case that delivers first class silence performance. A balance of price and feature is achieved by integrating Antec design with superior build quality. Engineered with Quiet Computing™ Technology, the P100 is truly in a class all its own.
- Compatible with up to 3-way NVIDIA SLI/AMD CrossFireX.
- Complete dual layer design: steel and foam panels deaden noise.
- Grommet-lined cable routing holes with 20mm of space behind the motherboard
- 2 front panel USB3.0 ports
- 7 quiet 3.5h/ 2.5h drive bays utilize trays with preinstalled silicone grommets
- 2 tool-less 5.25h drive bays
- Advance cooling solutions with top mounts spaced for 240mm radiators
- Includes two silent 120mm fans with fluid dynamic bearings
- PSU intake & front air filters
- Advanced cooling system: includes 2 fans and 3 additional fan mounts
- Sleek front bezel with double-hinged door: open up to 270 .
- Product Name: P100
- Model: AQP100BA
- Form Factor: Mid Tower
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX
- Material Syntheticmaterial and 0.6mm Steel plate combination
- Expansion Slot: 7
- Dust Filter(s) 1 x front + 1 x bottom
- Max CPU cooler height . 6.7h / 170 mm
- 2 x 5.25" tool-less
- 7 x 3.5" / 2.5h tool-less HDD bays
- 1x 120/140mm Front intake fan
- 2x 120/140mm Top exhust fan mounts
- 1x 120mm rear exhaust fan mounts
- 1 x 120mm Front FDB fan, 1200 r.p.m 18dB(A)
- 1 x 120mm Rear FDB fan, 1200 r.p.m 18dB(A)
I / O Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Audio I/O ( AC97 & HD Audio)
- PSU mounts ATX/ EPS standard
- Cable Management Extra large cable routing space …20mm
- Dimensions (H*W*D) 484 * 220 * 523 (mm)
More links for "P100 Mid Tower Silenced Computing Case"
Not many case manufacturers design cases as well as Antec do. Each of their cases is designed to be as functional and efficient as possible whilst combining this with super durability. Antec produce the ultra-big no-compromise towers for systems of grandeur, all the way down to the super portable and modest mini-ITX cases, some of which are even VESA mountable. In recent years, Antec have also branched out in to the power supply market and have started on a very strong foot with extremely reliable PSUs, reinforcing their brand name as a quality manufacturer.