"P183 V3 Super Midi Tower Case - Gun Metal Black"The Antec P183 epitomizes cooling, quiet and sophistication. An Antec-exclusive three-layer side and front panel design (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) reduces noise and ensures Quiet Computing™. The P183 also boasts a dual chamber design that isolates the power supply from the rest of the components, minimizing heat and reducing system noise. Additional features include two internal 2.5" SSD bays, an external control for fans, cable management and a special gunmetal gray finish for one-of-a-kind style.
- Dual chamber design isolates heat and noise
- Power supply option: Comes with a power supply mounting adapter to mount either a standard size power supply or Antec's exclusive CP series power supply
- 4 x external 5.25"; 1 x 3.5"
- 6 x internal 3.5" for HDD
- 2 x internal 2.5" for SSDs
- 1 rear 120 mm TriCool™ fan
- 1 top 120 mm TriCool™ fan
- 2 front (optional) 120 mm fan for HDD
- Cable organizers behind motherboard tray minimize cable clutter
- CPU cutout allows for easy installation of CPU coolers
- Three-layer, sound-deadening side panels and front door (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) dampens noise and ensures Quiet Computing
- Double-hinged door opens to 270°
- 7 expansion slots
- Built-in washable air filters inside front panel
- Front ports
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB 3.0
- Audio In and Out (HDA and AC'97 compatible)
- 0.8 mm cold rolled steel for durability; 1.0mm cold rolled steel around 4 x HDD area
- Motherboard: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
- Unit Dimension: 514 mm (H) x 205 mm (W) x 507 mm (D)
More links for "P183 V3 Super Midi Tower Case - Gun Metal Black"
Not many case manufacturers design cases as well as Antec do. Each of their cases is designed to be as functional and efficient as possible whilst combining this with super durability. Antec produce the ultra-big no-compromise towers for systems of grandeur, all the way down to the super portable and modest mini-ITX cases, some of which are even VESA mountable. In recent years, Antec have also branched out in to the power supply market and have started on a very strong foot with extremely reliable PSUs, reinforcing their brand name as a quality manufacturer.