"P193 Super Midi Tower - Gun Metal Black"Larger and more versatile, the Antec P193 stands apart from the competition with room to handle the biggest hardware out there. Together with Quiet Computing™ technologies like silicone grommets and sound-deadening side panels, as well as cooling features like its dual chamber design and up to seven variable-speed fans, the P193 is in a class all its own. With its larger design, the P193 can handle everything from Extended ATX motherboards to multiple graphics cards to liquid cooling and more. The P193 Performance One enclosure offers the best of everything, size and versatility alongside Quiet Computing™ and exceptional cooling.
- Dual chamber design isolates heat and noise:
- External 4 x 5.25"; 1 x 3.5"
- Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD
- Cooling system: 1 rear (standard) 120mm x 25mm exhaust TriCool™ fan , 2 top (standard) 140mm x 25mm exhaust TriCool™ fan, 1 lower front chamber (optional) 120mm fan for HDD, 1 side (standard) 200mm fan for dual graphics cards, 1 upper front (optional) 120mm fan for HDD, 1 middle (optional) 120mm fan for graphic cards
- Cable organizers behind motherboard tray minimize cable clutter
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x eSATA, Audio In and Out (HDA and AC-97 compatible)
- Double hinged door opens up to 270°
- 7 expansion slots
- 0.8mm cold rolled steel chassis for durability
- Motherboard: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX and Extended ATX
- Case dimensions: 20.25" (H) x 8.1" (W) x 23.25" (D)
- Actual clearance needed for width is 9.5" due to the side panel fan: 51.4 cm (H) x 20.5 cm (W) x 59 cm (D)
More links for "P193 Super Midi Tower - Gun Metal Black"
Not many case manufacturers design cases as well as Antec do. Each of their cases is designed to be as functional and efficient as possible whilst combining this with super durability. Antec produce the ultra-big no-compromise towers for systems of grandeur, all the way down to the super portable and modest mini-ITX cases, some of which are even VESA mountable. In recent years, Antec have also branched out in to the power supply market and have started on a very strong foot with extremely reliable PSUs, reinforcing their brand name as a quality manufacturer.