"P280 Super Midi Tower Case - Gun Metal Black"The Antec P280 epitomizes cooling, quiet and sophistication. The durable polycarbonate layer prefitted deadens any noise and ensures Quiet Computing™. The P280 also boasts an new all black interior for a new updated feel from the older P180. . Additional features include two internal 2.5" SSD bays, and a mountain of 3.5" bays, excellent cable management and a special gunmetal gray finish for one-of-a-kind style.
- Supports up to XL-ATX Motherboards
- 9 Expansions Slots
- Quad GPU Support
- 6 Cable Routing Holes
- Bottom PSU mount with dedicated air filter
- Maximum Size CPU cutout
- Supports GPUs up to 330mm long
- Top Power/Reset Buttons
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x Audio / 2 x USB3.0 / 2 x USB2.0
- 3 x 5.25" Drive Bays
- 2 x 2.5" Drive Bays
- 6 x 2.5" Drive Bays
- Top Cooling: 2 x 120mm TwoCool Fans
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 120mm TwoCool Fans
- Front Cooling: 4 x 120mm Fans (optional)
- Removable filters on PSU intake and front intakes
More links for "P280 Super Midi Tower Case - Gun Metal Black"
Not many case manufacturers design cases as well as Antec do. Each of their cases is designed to be as functional and efficient as possible whilst combining this with super durability. Antec produce the ultra-big no-compromise towers for systems of grandeur, all the way down to the super portable and modest mini-ITX cases, some of which are even VESA mountable. In recent years, Antec have also branched out in to the power supply market and have started on a very strong foot with extremely reliable PSUs, reinforcing their brand name as a quality manufacturer.