Product information: P9 Midi Tower Gaming Case - Black Window
SILENCE AND PERFORMANCE COMBINEDDon't let the sleek, understated exterior fool you. The P9 Window is loaded with builder-focused features that deliver performance, Quiet Computing™, and future-proof expandability right out of the box. The interior volume, the variety of cooling options, and the modular HDD cages are just a few of the features that make the P9 Window stand out in the Performance One series.
ROOM FOR EXPANSIONThe P9 Window mid-tower gaming case has the space to house your high-end components--and cool them quietly. Eight tool-less 3.5" drive bays are each compatible with 2.5" SSD, and we've included two dedicated SSD mounts behind the motherboard for ultimate expandability. The removable HDD cages can be repositioned to accommodate graphics cards up to 16.9"/ 430 mm, while noise-dampening side and top panels make sure that only your system's performance speaks for itself.
LIQUID COOLING READYBoth top and bottom drive cages can be removed and re-positioned to provide space for a reservoir for your custom liquid cooling setup, and the included pump bracket and adjustable mount make it easy for you to position your liquid coolers just about wherever you want to. Mounting points for a 240 mm in the front and up to a 240/280 mm radiator on top mean you're ready to cool your system just the way you'd like.
EASY MAINTENANCEKeeping your components dust free is key to a long lasting system. Washable air filters for front intake fans, the PSU compartment, and the bottom of the chassis slide out for easy access.
ORGANIZED AND CLUTTER FREEFocus more on your game and less on cable management. The included stealth cable ties, cable routing holes, and ample space behind the motherboard result in a clean, powerful build that you'll be proud to show off through the windowed side panel.
EASY-ACCESS CONTROLSTop power/reset buttons conveniently located on the top panel give you full control of your system. Use the two fan control switches to toggle between silence and performance with ease, while the two USB 3.0 ports give fast data transfer speeds up to 5 gbps.
Specification- I/O Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 / 2 x USB 2.0 / 2 x Fan controls
- 13 Total Drive Bays: 3 x Tool-less 5.25" ODD Bays / 8 x Tool-less 3.5" HDD trays (each compatible with 2.5" SSD) /1 x 3.5" HDD (inside the 5.25" drive cage) / 2 x Tool-less 2.5" Dedicated SSD Bays
- Expansion Slots: PCI x 8 Expansion slots
- Motherboard Support: mini ITX, micro ATX and standard ATX motherboard
- Washable air filters (front intake and PSU)
- Supports up to 430 mm VGA cards
- Bottom mounted ATX PSU (not included)
- Unit Dimensions: 210 mm (W) x 465 mm (H) x 470 mm (D)
- Net Weight: 9.1 kg / 20 lbs
- Water cooling support: - Front: Supports 240mm radiator, - Top: Supports240/280/360 mm radiator, - Pump / Reservoir mounting brackets included, - Removable / Relocation of HDD cages for water cooling pump
- Cooling System: - 2 x Front 120mm (included) fan, - 1 x Rear 120mm (included) fan, - 3 x Top 120mm or 2 x 140mm fan mounts (optional), - 1 x Bottom 120mm (optional), - 2 x 120mm HDD cage fan mounts (Optional)