"Solo Quiet Mini Tower Case - Black/Silver"Featuring the latest in noise reduction technology, including dual-layer sound deadening panels, and a suspension system that makes hard drive noise a thing of the past. In addition to a variety of Quiet Computing™ features, the Solo’s versatility offers you the flexibility to choose the best power supply to fit your needs. The included 120 mm TriCool™ fan will keep your system running cool while the modern case design makes upgrading and accessing important components a breeze.
- Piano black finishing
- Dual hard drive mounting system
- 8 Drive Bays (or 7 drive bays with Suspension Mount of the HDD)
- External: 4 x 5.25” (one with 5.25” to 3.5” adapter)
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire®, i.Link®)
- Audio in/out
- 1 rear 120 mm TriCool™ fan with 3-speed switch control
- 2 front fan mounts for optional 92 mm fans to cool the HDD
More links for "Solo Quiet Mini Tower Case - Black/Silver"
Not many case manufacturers design cases as well as Antec do. Each of their cases is designed to be as functional and efficient as possible whilst combining this with super durability. Antec produce the ultra-big no-compromise towers for systems of grandeur, all the way down to the super portable and modest mini-ITX cases, some of which are even VESA mountable. In recent years, Antec have also branched out in to the power supply market and have started on a very strong foot with extremely reliable PSUs, reinforcing their brand name as a quality manufacturer.