"Sonata Proto Quiet Midi Tower Case - Black"The affordable Quiet Computing™ case is here. Introducing the Sonata Proto: get all the features and performance of the renowned Sonata line of enclosures without breaking the bank. With 9 drive bays, 7 expansion slots, an intake air filter, the Sonata Proto offers a plethora of features and has all the quiet performance that the Sonata line is famous for. Along with its convenient front mounted USB 2.0 and HD audio connectors, the Sonata Proto is the ideal combination of silence, efficiency and affordability.
- External Bays 3 x 5.25"
- External Bays 2 x 3.5"
- Internal Bays 4 x 3.5"
- Internal 1 x bottom-mounted 2.5" SSD drive
- 7 expansion slots
- Advanced cooling system:
- 1 rear 120mm TwoCool™ two-speed switch control exhaust fan
- 1 middle (optional) 120mm fan
- Built-in washable air filter
- Front mounted I/O ports:
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Audio In and Out (AC'97 and HDA compatible)
- 0.8mm cold rolled steel for durability
- Power supply not included
- Compatible motherboards: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
- Unit dimensions: 17.0" (H) x 8.51" (W) x 18.7" (D)
More links for "Sonata Proto Quiet Midi Tower Case - Black"
Not many case manufacturers design cases as well as Antec do. Each of their cases is designed to be as functional and efficient as possible whilst combining this with super durability. Antec produce the ultra-big no-compromise towers for systems of grandeur, all the way down to the super portable and modest mini-ITX cases, some of which are even VESA mountable. In recent years, Antec have also branched out in to the power supply market and have started on a very strong foot with extremely reliable PSUs, reinforcing their brand name as a quality manufacturer.