"Spot Cool 100 System Cooler"Antec's Spot Cool 100 provides your component of choice with a smart, targeted cooling solution. Specifically designed to mount on any motherboard, Spot Cool 100 delivers precise cooling with its easy-bend arm and rotatable head, and it makes a flashy addition to any enclosure with its blue LED fan. Simply mount it using any motherboard mounting screw, angle the fan as you desire and power it from a motherboard fan connector. A dual-mode switch lets you choose between full-speed cooling and thermal sensor mode, which adjusts fan speed according to temperature. Get active cooling for your component with Spot Cool 100 and achieve better performance.
- Mounts virtually anywhere inside a case to cool your RAM, chipset, graphics cards, etc.
- Flexible head and arm allow you to aim your Spot Cool fan anywhere you want to
- 100 mm low-noise fan provides Quiet Computing™
- Dual-mode switch allows you to choose either full-speed or thermal sensor mode
- Thermal sensor mode adjusts fan speed according to temperature
- Cable Length: 5.5" (140 mm)
More links for "Spot Cool 100 System Cooler"
Not many case manufacturers design cases as well as Antec do. Each of their cases is designed to be as functional and efficient as possible whilst combining this with super durability. Antec produce the ultra-big no-compromise towers for systems of grandeur, all the way down to the super portable and modest mini-ITX cases, some of which are even VESA mountable. In recent years, Antec have also branched out in to the power supply market and have started on a very strong foot with extremely reliable PSUs, reinforcing their brand name as a quality manufacturer.