Product information: VSP5000 Silenced Tower Case - BlackThe VSP5000 is designed with Quiet Computing features to give your performance PC the silent treatment. Constructed with room for expansion, the VSP500 has seven drive bays, integrated SSD support, seven expansion slots and accommodates 15" GPU's.
Antec's signature Quiet Computing components cut out system noise with side intake cents on the front bezel, side panles that are lined with sound dampening material, and a cleverly designed, sound blocking top panel. The two front USB3.0 ports provide high speed data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. Washable dust filters and extra space behind the motherboard tray make managing a clean and tidy system easy.
The VSP5000 includes two top fans and one rear fan, along with two front fan mounts, giving you the flexibility to customise the best cooling configuration for your system. With the VSP5000 you can be confident that the next system you build will be quiet, organised and powerful!
Specifications- Motherboard Support: mITX, mATX and ATX
- 10 Drive Bays: 2 x 5.25"external , 1 x 3.5" external, 4 x internal 3.5" and 1 x 2.5" SSD internal
- CPU cutout for easy install of CPU coolers
- 2 x 120mm top fans included
- 1 x 120mm rear fan included
- 2 optional fan mounts for front of case
- Washable intake dust filers
- Sound deadening hjigh density polycarbonate on both side panels to reduce vibration noise
- Rubber grommits on HDD bays for quiet operation
- Top fan cover with optional vent mode
- 7 Expansion Slots
- Supports up to 15"/380mm GPU's
- Dimensions: 458mm x 205mm x 476mm (D x W x H)
More links for "VSP5000 Silenced Tower Case - Black"
|Form Factor||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|Width||200 - 300 mm|
|Height||400 - 500 mm|
|Depth||400 - 500 mm|
|Weight||4 - 6 kg|
|Internal 2.5" bays||1x|
|Internal 3.5" bays||4x|
|External 3.5" bays||1x|
|External 5.25" bays||2x|
|Front LCD/TFT display||no|
|Power supply format||ATX|
|Power supply position||Rear Lower|
|Fans pre-installed||3x 120mm|