+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Audio ModMic V4 Attachable Boom Microphone
ModMic is the perfect way to turn your performance HiFi headphones into a fully fledged gaming headset.
For users with headphones who would never dream of dealing with the pitfalls of a gamer endorsed headset, the ModMic has arrived to save the day
The ModMic is a boom microphone that is magnetically detatchable from its easy to install base clip. it also clips into place in two positions
- One ModMic (with mute button)
- Two base clasps, one top clasp with cap
- One extra 3M pad for re-attachment of base clasp.
- One foam pop filter
- Alcohol wipe
- Carrying case
- Jack: 3.5mm plated TRS for use with PCs (can work on powered Mac/Xbox headset jacks with proper adapter-- we're still working on final results for Xbox One (no solid solution yet) and PS4 (works but sounds strange) via CTIA jack)
- Cable: 3.3 meters length, 2.5 mm diameter, coaxial shielding, mute button ~150mm from end of boom (about shirt pocket height)
- Boom: 175mm max length, very bendable with internal steel spine
- Clasp: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) diameter circle adhesive pad footprint, ~17.5mm total height of attached clasp assembly.
Microphone capsule specs:
- Pattern: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -38 ± 3 dB
- Response: 100 Hz–10 kHz
- SNR: >50+ dB
- Impedance: 2.2 KO
- Operating Voltage: 1 to 10V
- Max current at 2.0V: 500 µA
- Max input SPL: 110 dB
Please note: the headset does NOT come with the ModMic
More links for "Audio ModMic V4 Attachable Boom Microphone"
This article is used in:
Awards & Media Coverage
Custom PC - Approved