Product information: Audio Omni Modmic 4.0The Omni-directional capsule offers better frequency response and sensitivity than the Uni-directional capsule but does not offer as much noise-cancelling.
Generally, if you don't need noise suppression/cancelling, go with the Omni-directional.
- One Omni-directional ModMic (with mute button)
- Two base clasps, one top clasp with cap
- One extra 3M pad for re-attachment of base clasp.
- One foam pop filter
- Alcohol wipe
- 5 cable clips (not in pictures)
- Carrying case
- Jack: 3.5mm plated TRS for use with PCs
- Xbox One: works fine through controller via a CTIA/TRRS adapter. Will need latest firmware update! (as of 5/22/15)
- Play Station 4: works fine through controller via a CTIA/TRRS adapter. Sounds strange at times if used through mixamp.
- Mac/PS3/Xbox 360 headset jacks with proper adapter (Macs will need a USB adapter)
- Cable: 3.3 meters length, 2.5 mm diameter, coaxial shielding, mute button ~150mm from end of boom (about shirt pocket height)
- Boom: 175mm max length, very bendable with internal steel spine
- Clasp: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) diameter circle adhesive pad footprint, ~17.5mm total height of attached clasp assembly.
Microphone capsule specs:
- Pattern: Omni-directional
- Response: 30 Hz-17.5 kHz ± 3 dB
- Sensitivity: -26 ± 3 dB
- SNR: 58+ dB
- Impedance: 2.2 K-ohms
- Max current at 2.0V: 500 µA
- Max input SPL: 110 dB