+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Aquainlet XT 100mlThe aquainlet XT has been designed to be directly mounted onto an aquastream XT or Eheim 1046 pumps.
The design is perfectly matched to the pump, after installation pump and reservoir form a virtually seamless unit. In particular, the mounting rails of the pump are extended into the reservoir, which for the first time allows for the mounting plate to be installed beneath the center of gravity.
This is especially helpful when using rubber decouplers or a shoggy sandwich.
The aquainlet XT variants feature an acrylic window in the base part and one LED (5 mm size) can be installed into the base part.
Additionally, the XT variants feature an electronic fill level sensor with USB and aquabus interface, a programmable alarm output and an external temperature sensor input.
For monitoring and configuration, the aquasuite software can be downloaded free of charge. In addition to the USB interface, the 4-pin aquabus interface can be used to directly connect the fill level sensor to an aquaero 5 controller (not included in delivery).
The alarm output can be configured to be used as a rpm signal to be connected to a fan connector with fault detection (for example motherboard fan headers) or to be used as a switched output for example to connect a LED.
- Manufacturer: Aquacomputer
- Model Number: 34066
- Thread Size: G1/4"
- Compatibility: Aquacomputer Aquastream XT Pumps
- Eheim: 1046 Pump
- Overall Dimensions: 153mm x 58mm x 67mm
- Drive Bay Mountable: n/a
- Ports: 4
- Materials: Borosilicate Glass Tube, Acetal Caps
- Volume: 100ml (approx)
- Special Features: LED Window
- Electronic Fill Level Sensor with USB & Aquabus Interface
- 1 x Aquacomputer Reservoir
- 2 x G1/4" Thread Blanking Plugs
- 1 x Pressure Equalisation Membrane
- 1 x Internal USB Connection Cable