+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
D5 RGB Pump & Cover Bundle
Aqua Computer D5 NEXT RGB Smart Pump bundle. This bundle has been created with compatible parts to get you going right away to save you time in searching for all the parts. The bundle includes the D5 NEXT pump and the pump cover required to ensure the best performance.
- Optimized Laing D5 ball motor for optimum smoothness
- Detachable control unit for easy access to the connections
- Integrated OLED display and control buttons for direct operation
- PWM fan and RGBpx slots
- SATA power connector and USB 2.0 interface for software
Powerful pump with many extras
The D5 NEXT has an integrated OLED display that shows, among other things, the current flow rate and temperature, via the integrated temperature sensoris read out. Integrated switches also allow configuration directly on the pump itself, without additional control software or a controller. An integrated RGB LED strip also provides atmospheric lighting. Anyone who still wants to control and configure the pump via the sophisticated aquatune software can connect it to the motherboard via a USB 2.0 port. In addition, firmware updates are also recorded. Power is supplied via a SATA connection.
Connections for PWM fans and RGBpx LED strips
The D5 NEXT acts as a hub for PWM fans and therefore has a 4-pin output with a maximum of 25 watts of power. There you can also connect several fans, for example in a Daisychain or with the help of a Y-splitter cable. Alternatively, a flow sensor can be connected to the 4-pin PWM slot .
There is also a slot for RGBpx LED strips from aqua computer , which can be used to illuminate and control up to 64 LEDs. Alternatively, this port can also be used to connect the D5 NEXT via the aquabus interface to the aquaero 5 or aquaero 6 controllers.
Pump Technical details:
- Dimensions without cable and decoupling: 66 x 65 x 75 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions without cable, with decoupling: 66 x 65 x 78 mm (W x H x D)
- Delivery height (12 V): 3.7 m
- Supply voltage: 5 V, 12 V
- Power consumption: 65 watts (including fan and RGBpx)
- Input: SATA (power supply)
- Output: 4-pin PWM (max 25 watt) 4-pin RGBpx
- Controller aquaero 5 and aquaero 6
- RGBpx compatible RGB LED lighting
Package Contents :
- D5 NEXT pump motor
- USB connection cable (100 cm)
- Mounting bracket
- Mounting material
The ULTITOP D5 is a very compact pump adapter for D5 pumps from aqua computer. It is made of very resistant acetal . During the development of the ULTITOP D5 , care was taken to ensure optimum flow behavior with this pump adapter . The mounting bracket provided with decouplers made of silicone prevents the transmission of vibrations to the housing. The result is a very quiet operation.
The ULTITOP D5 is shipped from the factory with an anodized aluminum mounting ring and a matching gasket. A D5 pump is not included and must be purchased separately. Stainless steel plates with matching threads are inserted into the decouplers for assembly. With the help of a single screw, the bracket can be detached from the pump adapter. This ensures easy access to the pump.
Pump Top Technical specifications:
72 x 72 x 34 mm (without retaining plate & decoupler, without pump)
72 x 86 x 44 mm (with retaining plate & decoupler, without pump)
- Pump adapter
- Ring O-ring seal
- Stainless steel bracket with silicone decouplers
- Fastening material