"GamePad"Bringing physical buttons and analog thumb-sticks to mobile gaming, the ARCHOS GamePad blends power with unique mapping software to bring the best Android gaming experience in a thin and light Android™ 4.1 ‘Jelly Bean’ device with full access to Google Play™ and Google Mobile Apps. And BUTTONS!!!
Thanks to the super-powerful Quad-Core graphics processor, the ARCHOS GamePad has more than enough power to take on even the most graphically intense games.
Combining the revolutionary ARCHOS game mapping tool with the ARCHOS GamePad’s 14 physical buttons and dual analog thumb-sticks mean that the physical is finally bought back to your games.
The ARCHOS GamePad runs the ultra-smooth Android 4.1 ‘Jelly Bean’, so it’s still the perfect platform for apps, internet, multimedia, email, books… it’s still a tablet.
- Display: 7" 1024x600 capacitive 5 points multitouch screen
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean & 3D OpenGL (ES 2.0)
- Processor: ARM CORTEXTM dual-core A9 @ 1.6GHz
- Graphics: GPU quad-core Mali 400 MP
- Flash Memory: 8GB* + microSD Slot (SDHC compatible up to 32GB)
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Video playback: H.264 HD (up to 1080p@30 fps), MPEG-42 HD (up to 1080p@30 fps), With the above codecs, the device can play video files with the following extensions: AVI, MP4, MOV, 3GP, MPG, PS, TS, MKV, FLV
- Audio Playback: MP3, WAV (PCM/ADPCM), AAC3, AAC+ 5.13, OGG Vorbis, FLAC
- Photo viewer: JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF
- Webcam: Front camera
- Interfaces: USB 2.0: Mobile Transfer Protocol (MTP), microSD (SDHC compatible), mini HDMI output6(Mini HDMI / HDMI cable sold separately)
- Wireless technologies: Wi-Fi
- Miscellaneous: Built-in speaker, G-sensor, Built-in Microphone
- Dimensions & weight: 229.8 x 118.7mm x 15.4mm (9’’x 4.6’’x 0.6’’) and 330g (11.6 oz)
- Software update: Updates can be downloaded at www.archos.com
- Warranty: 1yr
- Product Review: http://www.arctablet.com/blog/featured/archos-gamepad-android-portable-console-review-part-1-introduction/
More links for "GamePad"
Archos is an innovator in bringing mobile and connected multimedia devices to the market. The company has introduced several industry firsts and maintains an inventive and focused approach to development of their tablets and smartphones. Archos products are fully developed internally from the early design and specifications all the way up to retail and have the fastest time-to-market thanks to their experienced R&D team that is split in to three competence centres based in France, Germany and China.