+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Céramique 2 Thermal Paste (25g)Like the original Céramique, Céramique 2 uses only ceramic fillers so it is neither electrically conductive nor capacitive. The tri-linear composite of aluminum oxide, zinc oxide and boron nitride allows the thinnest possible bond line with modern processors, heatsinks and electronics. Critically-sized particles and new ultra-high shear mixing techniques maximize Céramique 2's thermal performance and help maintain a stable homogenous suspension. This exclusive combination provides performance exceeding most metal based compounds.
- Excellent Stability: Céramique 2 is engineered to not separate, run, migrate, or bleed.
- Electrical Insulator: Céramique 2 does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials. It is a pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive.
- Performance: 2 to 10 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.
- Innovative Dispenser: The amount of compound remaining in the 2.7-gram syringe is easy to determine as the rear of the plunger is perfectly flush with the flange when the syringe is empty.
- Easy Clean Up: Céramique 2 can easily be cleaned from CPUs and heatsinks with ArctiClean, isopropyl alcohol or any of the cleaners listed in the product instructions.