+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Asetek WaterChill 3.5" Hard Drive Cooler AccessoryFor both the demanding PC enthusiasts and the Professional the NEW Hard Drive Cooler is an exceptionally powerful tool to achieve both a stable PC/server system and a low noise environment. Through a 34 - 42% reduction in hard drive temperature - even in tightly packed PC/server systems - the Hard Drive Cooler represents maximum value for anybody giving priority to system stability and low noise. The Hard Drive Cooler 3 1/2' bay [03-L-9020/03-L-9010] represents the most extreme and outstanding hard disk water cooling solution available on the market today. High performance, low noise and 100% stability characterizes this cooler. Installing this Hard drive Cooler in your PC will protect your hard disk and increase system stability in many years to come.
- Reduction of HDD temperatures up to 42 % (20 - 30 degrees Celsius).
- Improved system stability.
- Reduction of read errors.
- Extended hard drive life.
- Minimizes the possibilities of damaged data.
- Can be fully integrated with both WaterChill and other third party water cooling solutions.
- “Push on” fittings for tool-less and easy assembly of tubes on the HDD Cooler.
- Support for all internal hard drives.
- Easy mount of the Hard Drive Cooler on the hard disk.
- A machined finish that ensures a high and unique quality and perfect hard disk contact.
- An extremely good plainness and surface smoothness.
- Pure copper base plate - providing best possible heat removal ratio.
- Fittings (/tubes) for maximum flow.
- ALL fittings and mounting accessories included in standard package
!!<>!!Important Information!!<>!! - WaterChill systems are for advanced users only. Do not buy this system unless you agree with the following conditions and the technical support/returns procedure.
!!<>!!CPU & Motherboard Used in WaterChill!!<>!! - As the CPU and motherboard will be operating outside the specification intended by the respective manufacturers, all warranties for CPUs and motherboards purchased from Overclockers UK and used in WaterChill units shall be rendered void.
!!<>!!Technical Support/Returns!!<>!! - All technical support and returms issues will be handled by the manufacturer's of WaterChill - Asetek Inc, Saltumvej 27, DK-9700 Broenderslev, Denmark. Phone +45 96 45 00 47, Fax +45 96 45 00 48, email !!<>!!email@example.com!!<>!! - web !!<>!!www.asetek.com!!<>!! !!<>!!.
By placing this order you are agreeing to these conditions.