"970 Extreme3 R2.0 AMD 970 (Socket AM3+) DDR3 ATX Motherboard"
The ASRock 970 Extreme3 board is designed to build up the most powerful system and delivers the most demanding technology for users nowadays. Just enjoy next generation computing with ASRock 8-Core CPU Ready motherboard.
More Precise - More Efficient
- Support for Socket AM3+ processors
- Support for Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenom™ II X6 / X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) / Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 / Sempron processors
- Supports CPU up to 140W
Northbridge: AMD 970
Southbridge: AMD SB950
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology
- 4 x DDR3 DIMM slots
- Supports DDR3 2100(OC)/1866*/1800*/1600*/1333/1066/800 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB
|Audio||7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)|
|Networking- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s|
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (PCIE2 @ x16 mode; PCIE4 @ x4 mode)
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots
- 2 x PCI slots
|Multi-GPU Support||- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™|
|Storage||- 5 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions|
|USB||- 2 x USB 3.0 ports by Etron EJ168A, support USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s|
More links for "970 Extreme3 R2.0 AMD 970 (Socket AM3+) DDR3 ATX Motherboard"
Founded in 2002, ASRock has never lost its specialisation in motherboard design. While ASRock is a fairly young company in relation to many others, it has certainly achieved a lot in this relatively short time. Numerous innovations in motherboard and BIOS design, year upon year, has seen ASRock quickly rise to be the third largest motherboard manufacturer in the world and provides excellent and durable solutions for the mainstream user and also for the enthusiast/professional motherboard market.