+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Z370M-ITX/ac Intel Z370 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Mini-ITX Motherboard
The ASRock Z370M-ITX/ac has an attractive, compact design and features the Z370 chipset. The Z370 architecture supports Intel's 8th generation Coffee Lake processors and lets the ASRock Z370M-ITX/ac automatically overclock compatible K-series CPUs.
The Features of the ASRock Z370M ITX/ac at a Glance:
- 1× PCIe (3.0) x16 (x16)
- 8× USB 3.0 / 4× USB 2.0
- 1× M.2 (PCIe 3.0 x4) / 6× SATA 6G
- Supports max. 32 GB DDR4-RAM at 4.000 MHz (OC)
- Integrated WiFi- / Bluetooth module
- Convenient CPU overclocking via multiplier
The ASRock Z370M-ITX/ac motherboard uses the cutting edge Z370 chipset so it is compatible with Intel's 8000-series Core processors (Coffee Lake). This architecture enables compatible K-series CPUs to be automatically overclocked.
The board also uses digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation), a digital power distribution method that is superior to common analogue power distribution systems. This ensures steady and continuous power flow to the board, which improves performance and its durability.
The ASRock Z370M-ITX/ac has numerous technical innovations, enhancements and an array of storage solutions. There is a PCIe x16 slot, which uses a full 16 lanes to connect to the chipset. It has an M.2 slot capable of running ultra fast NVMe-M.2 SSDs, resulting in a data transfer rate of nearly 4 GB/s. This makes M.2 PCIe SSDs up to eight times faster than SATA 6G SSDs. There are also six SATA 6G connectors for 3,5"- or 2,5" hard drives and -SSDs (incl. RAID support). Up to 32GB of RAM can be added across four DIMM slots. It can also take advantage of Intel's optane memory system, which supports better caching between CPU and memory.
The board offers excellent options for connecting external peripherals. With a convenient rear I/O panel, the motherboard includes eight USB 3.0 ports. However, if you still want to link up old devices, the board features an additional four USB 2.0 ports.
Network connections can be made via two Gigabit LAN ports and wi-fi connections by two wireless antennae connectors.
In HDMI or DisplayPort 1.2 output video while a Realtek ALC1220 connection allows for excellent sound output in either 7.1 surround soundor DTS Connect.
|CPU||- Supports 8th Generation Intel® CoreTM Processors (Socket 1151)
- Digi Power design
- 6 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Intel® K-Series unlocked CPUs
- Supports ASRock BCLK Full-range Overclocking
|Chipset||- Intel® Z370|
|Memory||- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 4000+(OC)*/3866(OC)/3800(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/ 3200(OC)/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2666/2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
* Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information. (http://www.asrock.com/)
* 8th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2666.
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15? Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||* Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported
only with processors which are GPU integrated.
- Supports Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTruTM 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® InsiderTM, Intel® UHD Graphics
- DirectX 12
- HWAEncode/Decode: VP9 8-bit, VP9 10- bit (Encode only), VP8, HEVC
(MPEG-H Part2, h.265), AVC (MPEG4, h.264), MPEG2-Part2 (h.262),
- Max. shared memory 1024MB
* The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
- Three graphics output options: DisplayPort 1.2 and 2 x HDMI ports
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2304) @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate
Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP with HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
|PCI Slots||* Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ac module
(on the rear I/O)
|Storage||- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10,
Intel Rapid Storage Technology 15), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
* If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s
module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
** Supports Intel® OptaneTM Technology
** Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
** Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
|USB||- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
|Audio||- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
* To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio
module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection
- Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
|LAN||- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 1 x Giga PHY Intel® I219V, 1 x GigaLAN Intel® I211AT
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
|WIFI/Bluetooth||- Intel® 802.11ac WiFi Module
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
- Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps
- Supports Bluetooth 4.2 / 3.0 + High speed class II
|Form Factor||- Mini-ITX Form Factor: 6.7-in x 6.7-in, 17.0 cm x 17.0 cm|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|
More links for "Z370M-ITX/ac Intel Z370 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Mini-ITX Motherboard"