+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
300 Mbps Wi-Fi HomePlug AV500 Powerline Adapter Kit (PL-N12 KIT)
Get Wi-Fi from any power socket!The ASUS PL-N12 Kit instantly extends your wired and wireless network to any hard-to-reach areas of your home. It uses high-speed HomePlug® AV powerline technology to make a connection — over existing mains wiring — between your router and a Wi-Fi access point that you can plug into any mains socket. This gives you a convenient, stable 300 Mbp Wi-Fi signal anywhere, without physical clutter! With two Ethernet LAN ports on the Wi-Fi access point, you can also use PL-N12 Kit to connect to any wired network devices, such as desktop PCs, games consoles or smart TVs. PL-N12 Kit is amazingly easy to set up: just plug the adapters in and press a button to create a secure network connection between them. Setting up Wi-Fi is just as easy, with a one-click clone feature that does away with the need for entering network names or passwords. It really is that simple! Clever noise filtering technology prevents performance being affected by electrical interference, and Roaming Assist keeps you connected to the best Wi-Fi signal as you move around the house.
300 Mbps Wi-Fi plus great connectivityEven though it’s compact and convenient, PL-N12 Kit has full networking capabilities. Your mains sockets become 300 Mbps Wi-Fi nodes, while the two Ethernet LAN ports can be used to connect PCs, games consoles, smart TVs or any other wired network device!
Instant plug-and-play setup!Setting up PL-N12 Kit is incredibly easy! Simply plug it in and you can enjoy the internet via Ethernet cables or Wi-Fi. Step1: Connect the smaller adapter to your router with a network cable, then plug it into a power outlet. Step2: Plug the larger (Wi-Fi) adapter into any power outlet, then connect your devices via Wi-Fi or the network ports on the adapter — and that’s it!
One-touch Wi-Fi setupWith PL-N12 Kit you don’t have to enter complicated wireless network names or passwords! Just press the Clone button on the Wi-Fi adapter and the WPS button on your router, wait a few moments, and that’s it! Once it’s done you can place the Wi-Fi adapter anywhere to enjoy seamless networking across your entire home or office — there’s no need to configure the adapter again!
One-touch securityTo create a really secure powerline connection, just press the Pair buttons on both adapters. This sets up a secure encrypted connection between the adapters, and prevents anyone connecting an unauthorized adapter to your powerline network (you can always add your own adapters, of course!). This is perfect if you live somewhere with shared mains wiring, such as an apartment — your neighbors won’t be able to accidentally connect to your network, so your data will be kept safe and sound.
- No network cables needed: Plug-and-play networking via the mains for convenient, clutter-free networking.
- Solve two problems at once: Fast, stable 500 Mbps HomePlug® AV connection plus powerful 300 Mbps 802.11n Wi-Fi access point.
- Easy setup: Plug-and-play setup, with easy Wi-Fi network cloning.
- Rock-solid security: Encrypted pairing blocks unauthorized devices.
- Flexible connectivity: Connect multiple devices via powerline, two Ethernet LAN ports or Wi-Fi.
- Standby mode: Sleeps automatically when not in use to cut power consumption by 80 %.
- Interruption-free Wi-Fi: Roaming Assist automatically keeps you connected to the strongest Wi-Fi signal.
- Port Attributes: 2 x 10/100 Ethernet Port(s)
- Connection: 2 x RJ45
- Dimensions: 98 x 54 x 40 ~ mm (LxWxH)
- Encryption: Powerline Security 128-bit AES
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Encryption
- Powerline Speeds: Up to 500Mbps
- Wi-Fi data rate: 802.11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic), 802.11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic), 802.11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)