+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce GTX 1050Ti Cerberus AE 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics CardEveryone deserves great gaming. That’s why NVIDIA created the fast, powerful GeForce GTX 1050Ti. Now, you can turn your PC into a true gaming rig, powered by NVIDIA Pascal—the most advanced GPU architecture ever created. It’s loaded with innovative NVIDIA Game Ready technologies that let every gamer experience the latest titles in their full glory. #GameReady.
ASUS Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti is the high-performance graphics card that’s engineered with enhanced reliability and game performance for non-stop gaming action. We test the card to the max with the latest games, and carry out extensive reliability trials and heavy-load benchmarking for 15X longer than industry standards.
Twin optimized fans carefully selected by engineers drive 2X greater airflow performance, combining enhanced cooling with a more pleasant gaming and computing environment.
Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti‘s fans are certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust-resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. This stringent certification process ensures optimal fan performance, even under severe conditions.
Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti is engineered with a strong backplate to both protect the sensitive components on the rear side of the card and provide reinforcement for the circuit board. This sturdy backplate is accented with striking red lines — a symbol of Cerberus's role as a powerful guardian.
Our extensive performance and stress tests begin with the very latest chart-topping titles — like League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour diskless-system test and 3DMark benchmarking under heavy loading for 15X longer than industry standards.
ASUS engineers have integrated premium components into our graphics card designs to reinforce overall reliability. Super Alloy Power II components greatly enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, provide 2X-lower component buzzing while under full load, and achieve thermal levels that are approximately 50% cooler than previous designs.
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes graphics performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically. XSplit Gamecaster lets you easily stream or record your gameplay right from a convenient, in-game overlay.
Now, you can also launch XSplit Gamecaster to bring up the in-game overlay and start streaming or recording your gameplay with the click of a button. You can also try the in-game annotations and video editor features to enhance your game stream experience.
- Extensively tested with the latest chart-topping game titles like League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
- A strong backplate reinforces the circuit board and is a striking outward mark of Cerberus’s role as a powerful guardian.
- Dual fan design provides 2X greater air flow.
- IP5X-Certified Fans are dust resistant for longer fan lifespan.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and superior reliability.
- Easy plug and play gaming with no extra power supply needed.
- Industry only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and the best reliability.
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
- Chipset: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Edition: Cerberus AE
- Manufacturing process: 16 nm
- Microarchitecture: Pascal
- Cores: 768
- Core Clock: 1303 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1417 MHz
- Core Clock (OC): 1328 MHz
- Boost Clock (OC): 1442 MHz
- Memory Size: 4GB
- Memory Type: GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 7008 MHz
- Memory Bus: 128 Bit
- Cooling Solution: Dual Fan
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 (x16)
- Connectivity: 1 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x DVI-D DL, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320 @ 60Hz
- Microsoft DirectX Support: 12 API with Feature Level 12.1
- HDCP Ready: Yes
- Width: Dual Slot
- Graphics Card TDP/Power: 75W
- Minimum Recommended PSU: 300 W
- Maximum GPU Temperature: 97 °C
- Dimensions: 20.3 x 11.5 x 3.8 Cm