Product information: GeForce GTX 1070 Dual 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics CardASUS DUAL-GTX1070-O8G with factory-overclocked 1771 MHz GPU boost clock. And also, 1797 MHz GPU boost clock in OC mode provides better gaming experience.
ASUS DUAL-GTX1070-(O)8G graphics card and X99-A II motherboards share perfectly matching color themes. Exclusive ASUS AUTO-EXTREME Technology is an industry-only, 100% automated production process that incorporates Super Alloy Power II components for premium quality and best reliability. VR-FRIENDLY HDMI Ports can connect a VR device and display at the same time and enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences without having to swap cables.
ASUS graphics cards bundled with GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and lets you stream your gameplay instantly. What's more, streaming or recording your gameplay with Free 1-year premium XSplit Gamecaster (USD 99.95 /yr) lets users share gameplay live.
ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1070 comes equipped with Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure. While exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming. ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1070 is perfectly matched with your ASUS X99-A II motherboard!
ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1070 graphics card and X99-A II motherboards share perfectly matching color themes and are ready for Windows 10. Dual GeForce® GTX 1070 is equipped with DirectX 12 to squeeze more graphics performance from the CPU and prevent GPU bottlenecks.
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1070 graphics cards have two HDMI ports for connecting a VR device and display at the same time, so you can enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
- 1721 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure.
- Perfectly matched with ASUS X99-A II Overview motherboards for optimized style and performance.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- VR-friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070
- CUDA cores: 1920
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5
- Memory Bus: 256-bit
- Engine Clock Base (Gaming Mode): 1531MHz
- Boost (Gaming Mode):1721 MHz
- Engine Clock Base (OC Mode): 1531MHz
- Boost (OC Mode):1721 MHz
- Memory Clock: 8000 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 2 x DisplayPort 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability: Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply: 500W
- Power Input: 8-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Slot Size: Dual Slot
- SLI: Yes
- Supported OS Windows: 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Warranty: 3yr
More links for "GeForce GTX 1070 Dual 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"
|Virtual Reality||GeForce GTX VR Ready|
|Purpose / Type||NVIDIA GeForce GTX Gaming|
|GPU - Graphics Processor||GeForce GTX 1070|
|VRAM size and type||8192 MB GDDR5|
|Display-port||Display Port (2x), DVI-I, HDMI (2x)|
|Required Slots / type||2 Slots|
|Power inputs||1x 8-Pin PCIe|