+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce GTX 1080Ti Turbo 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics CardASUS Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 Ti features a dual-ball-bearing fan for up to two-times (2X) longer card lifespan and a customizable logo to let gamers personalize their system. It also features a VR-friendly design with two HDMI ports so gamers can enjoy immersive virtual reality at any time without having to swap cables.
All ASUS graphics cards feature Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-exclusive 100%-automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality, performance and longevity. Auto-Extreme technology has improved reliability by 30 percent since it was introduced; it is also environmentally-friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50 percent.
Redesigned with an intuitive user interface, GPU Tweak II makes gaming and overclocking easier than ever, while retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
An included one-year XSplit Gamecaster premium license — a $99 value — lets gamers easily stream or record gameplay via a convenient, in-game overlay. The overlay also displays GPU clock speed, temperature, and VRM usage, and has GPU Tweak II controls, so gamers can choose a gaming profile and boost performance with just one click.
ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti comes equipped with a dual ball-bearing fan for a 2X longer card lifespan and exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. Customisable backlit logo enables a system personalisation and VR-friendly HDMI ports let gamers easily enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences. ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti lasts 2X longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards have two HDMI ports for connecting a VR device and display at the same time, so you can enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
- NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti is the fastest gaming GPU that delivers 35% faster performance than the GeForce GTX 1080.
- Dual-ball Bearing Fan runs smoother by reducing friction, further improving 4X longer card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- VR-friendly HDMI ports let you enjoy VR experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
- Customisable Backlit Logo gives your system a truly unique look with your own LED backlit logo design.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1080Ti
- CUDA cores: 3584
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X
- Memory Bus: 352-bit
- Engine Clock Base: TBA MHz
- Boost:TBA MHz
- Memory Clock: 11,010 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply 600W
- Power Consumption 250W
- Power Input 1x8-pin & 1x6-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Cooling Blower
- Slot Size Dual Slot
- SLI Yes
- Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Warranty: 3yr
* Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.