"GeForce GTX 660 DirectCU II 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"The Geforce ™GTX 660 extends the NVIDIA Kepler™ - powered family of graphics cards to new levels of affordability while retaining class-leading performance and power efficiency. It's the weapon of choice for gamers and a must-have upgrade for today's hottest games. The Asus GeForce™ GTX 660 graphics card represents the Kepler "sweet spots" for gamers - the ultimate combination of performance, power efficiency and affordability.
- DirectCU achieves 20% lower temps with twice the dissipation area and 6X greater airflow than conventional design.
- DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power delivers superior efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
- Core Clock: 980MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1033MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 192-Bit
- Processing Cores: 960
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 2-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 130 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 3 Years
More links for "GeForce GTX 660 DirectCU II 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"
ASUS takes its name from Pegasus, the winged horse from Greek mythology which symbolises knowledge and wisdom. ASUS, with its 30+ years of technology experience, continues to produce record breaking performance motherboards along with its graphics cards, monitors, networking devices and now also smartphones.
Purchase unique design, smart technology and uncompromising quality with ASUS.