Product information: GeForce GTX 660 DirectCU II 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics CardThe Geforce ™GTX 660 extends the NVIDIA Kepler™ - powered family of graphics cards to new levels of affordability while retaining class-leading performance and power efficiency. It's the weapon of choice for gamers and a must-have upgrade for today's hottest games. The Asus GeForce™ GTX 660 graphics card represents the Kepler "sweet spots" for gamers - the ultimate combination of performance, power efficiency and affordability.
- DirectCU achieves 20% lower temps with twice the dissipation area and 6X greater airflow than conventional design.
- DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power delivers superior efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
- Core Clock: 980MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1033MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 192-Bit
- Processing Cores: 960
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 2-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 130 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 3 Years