Product information: GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II OC Gamer 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card **FREE SHIPPING*****FREE SHIPPING***
DirectCU thermal design utilizes direct contact copper heatpipes so heat is dissipated efficiently, delivering a 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference. 1085 MHz Boost clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience. Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a massive power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30% and enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen the voltage modulation range, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times longer than reference.
- TOP-selected 1058MHz core -78MHz higher than reference for smoother gameplay.
- Flattened copper heatpipes makes direct contact with the GPU surface so heat is dissipated efficiently, delivering a 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference.
- Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM with 8-phase Super Alloy Power technology delivers precise digital power and enhanced durability for stable overclocking.
- GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clocks (including new boost clock settings), power consumption targets, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface
- Full length PCB, better for overclocking
- Core Clock: 980MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1058MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1344
- Shader Clock: 1960MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 170 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Card Dimensions: 270*111.15*38.75 mm
- With FREE Diablo Gaming Mouse Mat
- With FREE Splintercell Blacklist PC Game
- Warranty: 3 Years