"GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II OC Gamer 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card **FREE SHIPPING**"***FREE SHIPPING***
DirectCU thermal design utilizes direct contact copper heatpipes so heat is dissipated efficiently, delivering a 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference. 1085 MHz Boost clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience. Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a massive power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30% and enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen the voltage modulation range, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times longer than reference.
- TOP-selected 1058MHz core -78MHz higher than reference for smoother gameplay.
- Flattened copper heatpipes makes direct contact with the GPU surface so heat is dissipated efficiently, delivering a 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference.
- Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM with 8-phase Super Alloy Power technology delivers precise digital power and enhanced durability for stable overclocking.
- GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clocks (including new boost clock settings), power consumption targets, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface
- Full length PCB, better for overclocking
- Core Clock: 980MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1058MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1344
- Shader Clock: 1960MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 170 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Card Dimensions: 270*111.15*38.75 mm
- With FREE Diablo Gaming Mouse Mat
- With FREE Splintercell Blacklist PC Game
- Warranty: 3 Years
More links for "GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II OC Gamer 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card **FREE SHIPPING**"
ASUS takes its name from Pegasus, the winged horse from Greek mythology which symbolises knowledge and wisdom. ASUS, with its 30+ years of technology experience, continues to produce record breaking performance motherboards along with its graphics cards, monitors, networking devices and now also smartphones.
Purchase unique design, smart technology and uncompromising quality with ASUS.