Product information: GeForce GTX 760 Mini OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
ASUS today announced the GeForce® GTX 760 DirectCU Mini graphics card, which measures 17 cm in length fitting in Mini-ITX board and making it the perfect choice for compact gaming PCs. It offers strong graphics in situations where lower space requirements and better mobility. Whether for LAN parties or entertainment centers, ASUS GTX760-DCMOC-2GD5 provides high end DirectX® 11 gaming and multimedia performance thanks to its 28nm NVIDIA® GTX 760 GPU, 2GB GDDR5 video memory and 1072MHZ boost clock.
For cool and quiet operation, it is equipped the whole new DirectCU thermal with custom vapor chamber technology and advanced 360-degree CoolTech fan. Even in DirectCU Mini form, the proprietary design delivers up to 20% cooler temps and Vastly quieter performance than reference. For enhanced overclocked headroom and gaming experience, ASUS GTX760-DCMOC-2GD5 features a custom PCB and VRM design featuring Direct Power technology, which provides high quality and reliable power delivery to the GPU. In addition, superior efficiency reduces PCB temperatures by up to 15%. The bundled GPU Tweak utility helps users modify and tune NVIDIA® GPU Boost clock speed, power target, and fan performance via an intuitive interface. ASUS GTX760-DCMOC-2GD5 is just mini in size but big on performance!
- Small Form Factor for ITX Builds
- DirectCU Mini measures just 17cm in length - making it the perfect choice for compact gaming PCs.
- DirectCU Mini custom vapor chamber technology and the new and advanced 360-degree CoolTech axial fan provides 20% cooler and Vastly quieter performance
- Direct Power provides high quality and reliable power delivery to the GPU, whether for gaming or overclocking. In addition, superior efficiency reduces PCB temperatures by up to 15%.
- Core Clock: 1006MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1072MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1152
- Shader Clock: 2116MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 170 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 8-pin & 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 3 Years