+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce GTX 960 TURBO OC 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics CardASUS Turbo GTX 960 is a special-edition graphics card with distinctive white coloring. Featuring an innovative modern dual-intake blower, ASUS Turbo GTX 960 features a 10% larger heat-dissipation area for 10% cooler performance and superior SLI configurations. It also comes equipped with a dual ball-bearing fan for a 4X longer card lifespan and exclusive Super Alloy Power components for superior stability.
ASUS Turbo GTX 960 with factory-overclocked 1253MHZ GPU boost clock and 4GB GDDR5 video memory provides better gaming experience. Driver CD included easy-to-use GPU Tweak tuning tool enables you to squeeze every last drop of performance out of Turbo GTX 960, and FREE 1-year premium license XSplit Gamecaster lets you stream or record your gameplay. The card comes equipped with 3x DisplayPort interface to support 4K resolution surround and NVIDIA G-Sync surround.
The latest in a long line of industry innovations, ASUS Turbo GTX 960 represents yet another pinnacle in the pursuit of the perfect graphics card.
- 1253MHz factory-overclocked GPU, 75MHz higher than reference, for outstanding gaming experience.
- Exclusive Dual-intake blower design - with 10% larger dissipation area delivers 10% cooler, Vastly quieter performance.
- Dual-ball bearing fan - Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the Dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS Turbo GTX 960 lasts 4X longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
- Super Alloy Power -Exclusively-formulated alloy components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving cooler operation.
- GPU TWEAK + XSplit Gamecaster - easily stream and real-time intuitive graphics tuning and monitoring.
- 3x DisplayPort interface to support 4K resolution surround and NVIDIA G-Sync surround.
- GeForce GTX 960
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960
- Core Base Clock: 1190MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1253MHz
- Memory Clock: 7010MHz
- Memory Size: 4096MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 128-bit
- CUDA Cores: 1024
- DirectX 12: Yes
- DVI Port: 1x Dual-Link DVI, 3x DisplayPort & 1x HDMI
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDCP: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Power: 1x 6-Pin
- 350W PSU Required
- 120W TDP
- Warranty: 3yr