GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Dual EVO ADVANCED 8192MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
- Boost Clock: 1695MHz
- Memory: 8192MB 14000MHz GDDR6
- Cuda Cores: 2176
- VR Ready
- PhysX/CUDA Enabled
- NVIDIA Turing
- 12nm Process
- Real-Time Ray Tracing
- 3 Years Warranty
10+ In stock
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Dual EVO ADVANCED 8192MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics CardDelivering the latest NVIDIA Turing™ gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
The Dual GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall. The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- Base clock: 1500MHz
- Boost clock: 1695MHz
- Memory: GDDR6 14,000MHz
- Warranty: 3yr